Outside the Chatroom

Thank you to TrinJacoby for the wonderful idea! Now, here's another chapter for my fans!
________________________________
January 13th, 2016

It's a day after Loki asked Tiara out and things were going smoothly, for most of the couples. And the singles too. Er...single. Tony is a loner. It's not like that's new to anyone. But, Thor and Coral we're going through some...disagreements.

"I still do not understand why you are offended by me NOT calling you a lunatic." Thor said to Coral. The avengers often watched these events. They were...hawkward.

"I like being a lunatic." Coral said, turning away from Thor.

"But your not a lunatic. You're my love." Thor admitted, taking her hand. He assumed that it was a good thing that she didn't pull her hand away. She didn't turn towards him though.

"I know, but I just think I'm crazy." Coral stated. "And I like being crazy."

The avengers have always felt uncomfortable watching very hawkward fights like these-they happen alot, these are the Avengers-so, like most of these fights, they decided to give them some time alone.

"We'll leave you two alone." Tony said, and everyone but Tiara and Raine left slowly. These girls were Coral's best friends. They were not going to leave her.

Outside the room where Coral and Thor were fighting, the Avengers talked quietly among themselves.

"There is definitely something wrong with the avengers." Steve mumbled to the group.

"I don't see the point of fighting over if Coral's a lunatic." Tony said. Hailie rolled her eyes.

"I may have only just met Coral," Hailie started. "but it appears to me that she is trying to be crazy."

Loki mumbled under his breathe, "She's doing a great job."

"Yes, well-" Hailie's statement was cut off by voices rising from inside the room. "It looks like they're yelling."

Inside the room, Coral had gotten angry when Thor said that he didn't like her being crazy. So, she did the most logical thing: she yelled at him.

"IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY I AM, THEN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME!" Coral screamed at him. Thor opened his mouth to retort when Tiara spoke in a quiet, yet threatening, voice.

"Don't you say it, Thor. That's looking death in the eye." Tiara said.

"How did you know what I was going to say?" Thor asked.

"Eh... I just have telekinetic and other powers." Tiara said calmy.

A loud "what" emerged from Coral and Thor's lips. Both of them forgot what they were fighting about.

"Come again?" Coral looked so shocked. And Tiara could see a hint of jealousy in her eyes. But, Tiara stayed calm.

"You heard me." She replied and leaned back in the chair she was seated in. She acted like she had not a care in the world.

Coral and Thor exchanged looks of bewilderment.

"Do you two even remember what you were fighting about?" Tiara said, although she could see in their minds that they didn't.

"No." Thor admitted.

"I do." Coral said proudly. Tiara looked into her mind. All she saw was a flurry of activity as Coral frantically tried to remember what the fight was about.

Tiara looked at Coral and just started to laugh. The laugh grew louder and stronger until Tiara was red in the face and snorting. She took one look at Coral's confused expression and fell to the floor laughing.

"What's so funny?" Thor asked.

"S-she thinks she r-remembers-" Tiara shook from the laughter. "And s-she can't!"

Coral face went a little bit pinker than normal, which only made Tiara laugh some more. Thor went from Coral's face to Tiara's face as if asking-

"You're wondering what's so funny, right Thor?" Tiara's laughter subsided. Finally. Thor nodded. "Well, Coral claimed that she knew the reason you two were fighting. So, I looked into her mind to see if this was true. She was racking her brain for the reason. And she just couldn't remember!" Tiara finished and took a deep breathe.

Suddenly, a loud crash emitted from the hall. Tiara, Thor, and Coral peeked their heads out the door. They saw Tony with part of a broken drinking glass in his hand. Tiara's expression went from shock to anger.

"YOU WERE EAVESDROPPING?!?!?!" She yelled at Tony. The Avenger's faces wore a stunned expression.

"No, I was getting a drink!" Tony tried to defend his case.

"PROVE IT!!!! THERE'S NO WATER SPILLED ANYWHERE!!!" Tiara screeched.

"She's almost worse than Coral." Loki mumbled to Hailie. Coral and Tiara heard though. Coral smiled at him, but Tiara stormed over towards him.

"YOU WANT TO SAY THAT TO MY FACE?!?!" Tiara raged.

"I just did." Loki countered.

"CORRECTION!!! YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FIST?!?!" She screeched.

"No, my love." Loki said, looking down.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ME!!! A REAL LOVE WOULD NOT CALL ME CRAZY!!! OR ANYONE CRAZY!!!" Tiara ran out of the Avengers tower.

"I-i didn't mean to! No! Wait! Ah! I'm so dumb!" Loki sat down. He started to silently cry. No one, except Thor, had seen this part of him. Thor went to go comfort him.

"Listen to me." Thor said. "Everybody makes mistakes. We're human, and Jotums probably make mistakes too."

"You're really not helping, brother." Loki said.

Raine, Hailie, and Coral decided to show the boys the power of love. They went over and told Thor, "We got this."

They sat down by Loki. Thor got up and the boys and Nat went into the room where Coral and Thor had been fighting.

Raine started to rub circles on Loki's back.

"You're going to be okay. You'll get through this." Hailie said.

"Heck, you've killed your own father! How hard can this be?" Coral smiled.

Loki looked up at Coral with a look of 'not helping'. Coral could tell, so she went in the room with the boys and Natasha.

Hailie saw him start silently crying again.

"Oh no no no no no no no." Hailie leaned in to give him a hug when Tiara walked through the door. Tiara saw Hailie hugging her boyfriend and Raine rubbing circles on his back. She couldn't control herself. Her knees buckled and she collapsed on the ground. She let a tiny gasp escape her lips. Loki and the girls looked over at her.

"I swear! This isn't what you think it is!" Loki yelled before everything went black.