Found

Rivet's P.O.V

It was night time as I went for a walk sense I wasn't able to get to sleep however ten minutes later there was something a few feet ahead that looked like a glowing orb that soon seperated out and took the form of a small group of creatures that were wearing suits and had come over to me calmly keeping a few feet away from me and started using ethereal voices that I couldn't understand. It didn't take long before they relized this and switched to a dialect I knew and repeated what they had said.

they had asked to follow them and that someone needed help. Despite just seeing them I had replied with a "ok" before they lead the way. As I followed the creatures had stopped a few feet from a person with white fur and red stripes who was passed out on the ground. As I ran over the zoni materialized a new duel sided wrench next to the person which seemed a bit odd but, for now I didn't question it.

As I picked the person up and draped their arm over my shoulder I could tell they were in their early thirties. Shortly after that I had grabbed the wrench. Several questions were starting to form in my head but, the two that stuck out were  "Where did he come from?" and "how is there another lombax?" The zoni had disappeared into a vessel of sorts on the person's belt loop as we walked.

For being a thirty something year old this guy was built like a tank and made me wonder where he had come from. The white fur seemed really similar to the lombax with the same fur in Ratchet's pocketwatch I relized which made me a bit nervous as I had just been told prior to this that it was  Alister azimuth in the picture however it could be coincidence as the name despite just learning it not too long ago hit a heartstring but, I didn't know why. For now I needed to get him somewhere warm and maybe ask Ratchet about him. I just hope it doesn't break Ratchet's already fragile state more and cause irreversible damage.