Lombax conversation

Rivet's P.O.V

When my dad said it was a message from the other lombaxes the whole room became silent as Alister read what was sent.

The message was

"Hello, Is there any lombaxes out there from other dimensons. We are trying to contact those that are left. A massive threat has been detected and we need to know who's still out there. Please message if anyone is left.

After My dad stopped reading he informed that the sender's name was simply dimensional communicator. Ratchet in the background seemed stunned and had yet to say anything and I was actually concerned he was in another flashback however when I looked up his attention was actually on his holophone and his ears were folded down before saying "we got a problem guys... tachyon has progressed faster then we though. He could be here within a couple hours.."

I stood stunned and was nervous. We just got the communication from the lombax dimension and now that we know there are lombaxes still out there we may be killed without being able to warn them. Alister for his part quickly sent a message faster then either me or Ratchet could read it and the response was almost immediate.

On the computer in text that had been converted to the language me and Ratchet understood read

"we will be on our guard and we will try to send reinforcements. We have not forgotten the way of battle just try to hang in there and If you have the dimensonator please set it for LD-02 which stands for lombax dimension location two. That is the fastest way we can get there without causing rifts in the aftermath. We're aware of the recent events and don't wish to cause another near collapse. Please stand by for further messages."

Alister's P.O.V

After reading the message I looked to Ratchet making sure taking out the dimensonator was ok and Ratchet had nodded before grabbing it from where it had been hidden. I could tell he really did not want to get it out for obvious reasons but, I think he knew it was the only way we could get help against Tachyon and whoever else was teamed up with him. However surprisingly enough Nefarious was not a part of the group that was on the way however he will likely not want to help us.

Clank had been the one to type the coordinates in and had the machine on stand by waiting for further instructions. As Ratchet and Rivet prepared for battle and got into their choice of armor I stood by for any other messages from the other lombax from the dimenson they were in and didn't have to wait more then ten minutes before a response got through.

The message read

"your the only lombaxes that have responded. I'm hoping you and us aren't all that's left but, we are preparing now and you should gear up too. This battle may become gruesome quickly though hope isn't lost there are those that wish to fight back. Let's make that filthy craigmite pay for the hurt he's caused us! No holding back but, do try your best to stay alive."

I had sent a reply message saying

"got it, there are three lombaxes here plus robotic companions and a lombax ship that survived the war. It is still in working condition and used to be general Kaden's old ship that had been found by his son about 16 years after the attack. Please treat him and the other lombax as adults they have been through the ringer more times then most should. They are partners and mean a lot to each other."

The response though slightly delayed due to the distance was

"We will have their backs and thanks for the heads up. We have a few younger soldiers here too. They are probably about the same age as the ones with you and knowing Kaden's kit survived is a relief in itself."

"A old friend of Kaden's has been wanting to know the after effects of the exodus and if any kits that were unfortunately left behind on different planets away from the war made it all these years. Now that we have a an answer maybe those that wish to go back to fix our home dimension can when we defeat Tachyon and his new army in this new war that will hopefully not last long. Our numbers are still pretty few even after the time gap because the females are nervous and finding partners has become tricky for the same reason. However that's a concern for later."

"We are ready when you are though we should try to keep ourselves hidden as to not reveal that we're around still especially sense we are considering nearly extinct in the home dimension and the fact Tachyon seems stronger then before. Just give the word and we'll be there"

At this I waited for Ratchet and Rivet who showed up shortly after fully ready and looking determined to finish this once and for all. After I got myself ready and made sure to disguise myself to be safe I sent the confirmation that we were ready and got the affirmative and with that Me, Ratchet, Rivet, Clank and Kit were all ready for the fight and Clank pressed the button to open the portal after disguising its signature and the sight on the other side was a army of 200+ shadowy pairs of ears and bodies greeting us.