Hidden Threat

3rd Person P.O.V

Several quadrants away a rebellion against good and evil was taking form. It was made up of goons, remaining Nefarious troopers and valkry as well as several others that are angry at the card they were dealt and wanted revenge. Their leader had slipped in through the rifts looking in all means of the word ragged though also pissed. Their leader looked half centipede and half humanoid with fin like ears and red markings. His arrival had been sudden yet he demanded to have a armed throne and a defense force and any who went against him would be killed. The name of this tyrant was none other then Tachyon and he wanted revenge and to finish his goal of killing the remaining lombaxes that existed through dimensions.

Back with Ratchet and the others Alister was up with his duel wrench in hand. He was the only one awake and though he was tired his mind wouldn't let him sleep. It was pretty late though when Alister tried to get a semblance of sleep he was awakened by graphic nightmares. After the third time of this Alister decided to stay up to avoid reliving the memories held in those nightmares to save his own sanity.

Talwyn had left to do her job an hour prior and Alister had saw her out keeping watch of any possible threat as she got to her ship. After ensuring Talwyn got to warp speed he had returned to the house to continue his watch. Clank and Kit were on their chargers while Ratchet and Rivet slept in the same room. Occasionally Ratchet would stir slightly before relaxing once again when Rivet subconsciously ran her hand down his upper back. Alister had to admit seeing Kaden's son and his daughter's reaction to each other's company was encouraging though also scared him. If either were to bite the bullet the other half would be devastated.

Rivet and Ratchet reminded him of Kaden and his wife and him and his own wife who he assumed had passed shortly after she got Rivet to safety due to being gravely wounded at the time. Alister was on his way out to start his exile after his wife escaped and Kaden's ship was no longer visible with a young Ratchet in tow but, his worry for his little family and his ex best friend had made him spiral into a slightly crazed state which got him a spot on the rebel list and had been there for the extent of his exile.

If it wasn't for Ratchet ultimately getting me to realize how low I fell I probably would of gone fully insane. I feel terrible for comparing Ratchet to his father constantly which clearly ground salt into invisible wounds and hurt him. I don't expect him to forgive me but, I hope he and my daughter have a better future then their pasts only time can tell but, first this weird feeling of dread is making it hard to believe of a bright future and I don't know why. Hopefully I'm not going insane or getting higher paranoia. Universe give the young adults a break.