❤️×Child!Reader .5. "Another Reason."

School is out.

Yes.

FINALLY I'm continuing this series. I left y'all hanging for more than one year already
🤜༎ຶ‿༎ຶ🤛

So, I reread all of the parts of this series, and tbh I absolutely had no idea what I was thinking when I wrote part 4🕴️

I was young at the time, so I won't judge myself TOO much...

Although, I truly dislike the idea of Y/n's parents killing off their own daughter just to reunite with her. I have no idea what came across my head when I thought of that.

But since I can't change what I've started, I just have to come up with something to repair younger Author's stupidness.
(Dang. Self-esteem is low rn lol)

You'll see the change once you start reading the story 👍👍
I hope it'll serve the parents justice because I want them to be more decent than most anime parents ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I'm also going to be changing Young Y/n's age from four to six years old. I hope y'all don't mind the changes :' )
(Also Child!Y/n will still be referred with She/her pronouns)

⚠️GORE⚠️
!Minor Manga Spoilers!
(This story is based on Chapters 100-127)

_________________________________________

Previously...

"We're finally together, (N/n)!" Onii-chan cheered.

"Wait what..?" I asked, am I dead?

"You're reunited with your real family, (Y/n)!"

...

"Mama, Papa, and Onii-chan... I want to stay, but... I also want to stay with my friends..." I interrupted, they all widen their eyes at me, and I already knew they aren't happy.

"But of course... I will come back after that happened if you guys want to..."

"(Y/n)..."

"We're sorry..."

...

2nd Person's POV

"We're sorry..."

"(Y/n)... You can't go back, not yet at least-"

"W-what do you mean I can't go back? You have to take me back! My friends will be sad if I stay here!" You interrupted your mother as you looked at your family, pleading them to get you out of the realm of the afterlife.

Admittedly, you are grateful to meet your family for the very first time. Anyone would do anything just to reunite with their loved ones, but for you... Dying is not what you want. Giyu and the others are also your family, and you are only young.

"(N/n), please listen to us-"

"No! I'm not listening to you anymore, brother! If you all made me die just to reunite with you- then you guys are NOT my real family!"

"My real family would never kill me!" You screamed as streams of tears flood down your chubby cheeks. Your eyes were filled with rage and sorrow.