💙Nezuko × Male!Reader "Demon and Human"

(I don't like how I drew Male Reader's hair-)

Nohman.

Anyway, bois, it's y'all time to shine whether y'all like it or f-ing not.

(S/c) = Sword Color

(You're a pillar btw.)

_________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

The trio are now on their way to their next mission.

It was the usual...
Inosuke demanding Tanjiro to fight him, Zenitsu panicking that he's going to die, and Zenitsu and Inosuke arguing while Tanjiro scold them.

And most importantly, Nezuko sleeping inside her box.

They were informed that this demon is kidnapping women and forcing them to be his wife, just like Tanjiro's first mission, but... A little mix of Zenitsu's simp personality.

So... Tanjiro is a bit worried about Nezuko, So he's really mindful of the surroundings just in case something or someone has the guts to touch his demon sister.

"WILL YOU STOP SCREAMING FOR ONCE?!" Zenitsu shouted at Inosuke who keeps on running around while screaming.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MIDGETSU!" Inosuke shouted back.

"IT'S ZENITSU! AND THAT'S RUDE!" Zenitsu shouted back.

Tanjiro just sighed, and left them behind, hoping to catch their attention, but nope, they just continue arguing.

"WHAT?! YOUR NAME SUITS YOU! BECAUSE YOU'RE A SMALL, SPINELESS PIECE OF-"

"NEZUKO-CHAAAN!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he saw Nezuko got snatched out of the box, Tanjiro heard the box open and look over his shoulder, to see an open box with no one in it.

"N-Nezuko?!" Tanjiro called, panicking.

"AHHH!!! NEZUKO-CHAN IS GONE!!" Zenitsu cried.

"Come on! We have to hurry! They took Nezuko!" Tanjiro shouted, leaving Inosuke and Zenitsu behind.

"HE'S FAST! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME GONPACHIRO!" Inosuke shouted, as he ran after Tanjiro.

"Hey guys don't leave me!" Zenitsu shouted, following them.

Meanwhile...

Nezuko's POV

...

...

...

Where am I...?

...

I pulled myself off the floor, to see that I'm in a traditional household, I looked to my left to see a pile of bloody bodies, and they're all women.

...

Oh God... I could feel myself getting hungry...