❤️Tanjiro × Emotionless!Reader "I'm listening."

This is requested by MinakoAmami

This book have so many Tanjiro one shots......
Welp.... I like Tanjiro, and I'm sure you all like him too.

Most of the storyline and plot belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge

Italic = Flashback
Italic with parentheses = Author's message
(F/n) = Father's name

(S/c) = Sword color
(I know it's supposed to be skin color, now shush and read... Because Bby Tanji is waiting for you, yieeeeee💞💓💕✨)

You're a pillar btw

_________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

"Wake up..."

"..."

"I said wake up!"

"..."

"You gotta- hey! Can you even hear me?!"

"..."

"COME ON! GET UP!"

"..."

"ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP ALL DAY?! WAKE THE HELL UP WILL YOU?!"

The boy's dark red eyes shot wide open, by the loud voice.

"Bummer, I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, I was expecting to see someone flamboyant..." Said a tall man as the warm breeze blew through his white haired ponytail, together with his accessories.

"But that's just an ordinary looking kid, too bad..." The white haired man continued.

"And now, we'll put this boy on trail to be judged!" Said a blonde haired male with red tips on the edges of his locks.

"To think that he's protecting his sister who's now a demon... Now that's a beautiful sibling love..!" Muttered the woman with pink braids, and green tips.

A boy with long black hair with mint green tips, stayed silent together with a girl with (H/c) hair.

"Wh-who are these peop- Argh!" Tanjiro got interrupted when the kakushi aggressively pushed the poor boy's head to the ground, making a certain (H/c) haired female flinch...

..."DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH UNTIL YOU'RE TOLD! YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HASHIRAS!"

*Insert dramatic music*

"Kakushi..." The (Element) pillar called coldly, looking down on the ground, with a creepy aura surrounding the furious yet emotionless girl.

"Ah! Yes!" The kakushi responded nervously, scared of what the (Element) pillar is about to say.

"Don't be too harsh on the boy, he already has major injuries, don't make it worse..." The (H/c) haired girl instructed as she slowly looked up at the sweating kakushi, with her darkish (E/c) eyes.