💜✿How the Hashiras would cuddle with you

(sorry if the drawing is messy- It was kinda rushed :' ) )

It is time for Fluff🦙

In these scenarios, you and the specified Hashiras are dating, because I think it would be weird and awkward to cuddle with them with no some sort of closeness or shizz.

But yea enough talking let's get into it.

🦙Fluff🦙
!Minor Manga Spoilers!
(If there are some scenes that you find cringey or uncomfy, don't hesitate to tell me to change it : ] )

_________________________________________

🌊Giyu Tomioka🌊

-So yea Giyu over here just finished doing his missions and stuff. He was tired as freak so he decided to visit your estate.

-Giyu visiting your estate is not really a big deal, since he regularly visits.

-So when Giyu arrived, you came over to greet him when he suddenly pulled you into a hug.

-Although the pull was too strong, y'all ended up falling to the floor. But Giyu was too tired to care.

-The position:
Giyu leaning onto the wall with arms around your figure, making you lay between his legs.
(His legs are not that far apart dw)

-"Was the mission hard today?" You asked as you pat his head. Giyu was too tired to answer, he just sunk his head deeper into your shoulders.

-"There, there." You muttered as you hugged him back, your cheek pressed against the top of his head, your dominant hand came over to massage through his hair.

-He wasn't actually that exhausted after he finished his missions. The Hashiras just thought that all of them should hang out after they've completed their schedules. And although the Hashiras didn't interact with Giyu that much, he was still somehow worn out by the overwhelming crowd.

-Nothing but a good warm affection from the person he loves could recharge his battery.

💗Mitsuri Kanroji💗

-"(N/n)... I'm hungry..." Mitsuri whined as she entered your room.
"What do you wanna eat?" You asked.
"No... I mean I'm hungry for your love and affection." Mitsuri said as she opens her arms to you with a frowny face.

-You sighed as you opened your arms to the pink haired girl before you. She happily threw herself into your arms making you both fall on the bed.

-Position:
You and Mitsuri are both hugging each other's waist. Your chin is rested on Mitsuri's head.

-Mitsuri would give you some pecks of kisses from time to time, and would laugh at your flustered face.

-If you want, you could kiss her back too. But you'll decide your own actions lol.

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

-You knocked on the door of Obanai's room before slowly sliding it open, to see Obanai sitting on his bed with a worn out look.