❤️× Child!Reader "Goodbye? don't think so"

Inspired by KunoRishi
Go check them out, their stories are beautiful 👌👌👌

This story does NOT include p*dophilia

💖 Fluff 💖
(A tiny bit of) GORE
_________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

Flashback, 4 years ago...

The long black haired teen with a mismatched haori, ran holding the hilt of his sword with a straight face.

A report was sent to him, that a demon attacked a family in their home, just a minute ago.

He arrived at the bloody house, and burst the door open, seeing the demon eating the corps' organs.

The demon looked up and growled, the demon approached him wobbly, but fast, Giyu just looked at the demon boredly, as he simply swing his sword and cut the Demon's head.

He watched as the demon started to disintegrate, he put his sword back, and turn around, to call the others to take care of the bodies.

Until he heard a cry, he's face still remained the same, as he look over his shoulder, to find the noise.

His eyes landed on a box, he approached it.

As he walked closer, the muffle of cries got louder.

Without hesitation, he opened the box to reveal a one month old newborn.

The baby looked at the black haired boy, which made it stop crying, Giyu gently carried the newborn into his arms out of the box.

The baby giggled as it reached it's tiny hands to touch Giyu's face, which somehow warmed Giyu's heart.

The kakushis arrived, as Giyu immediately got up and held the baby in his arms, and covered it's eyes from seeing it's slaughtered family

He went outside to see the kakushis burying the bodies.

He looked back at the kid, and surprisingly smiled a bit.

He'll promise to it's family that he will take care of it.
_________________________________________

Present...

The four year old girl seems to be living a happy life, if it wasn't for Giyu, She could've died out of starvation, or lose air to breathe on, or something else.