❤️Zenitsu × Reader "White Butterfly"

listen to this while reading if you want
(turn the picture to the right) 👌👌👌👌

This is requested by CallMeCcYeet
They let me choose the scenario myself,
So I got my creative butt to work and made this one, hope y'all like it.

Italic = Flashback
Italic with parentheses = Author's Message

💧 ANGST 💧
💖 A little bit of Fluff 💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person's POV

10 years ago...

..."(Y/N)-Chan!!"

The little girl who's making flower crowns turn around to see her loving friend...

... Zenitsu

He ran up to the girl who's name is
(Y/N), and sat beside her.

"Oh, Hello Zenitsu!" The (h/c) haired girl greeted.

"What are you making (Y/N)-Chan?" The black haired boy asked.

"Making flower crowns, My mom taught me how to make one!"

"Oooh! Can I see?"

(Y/N) nodded and put the flower crown on Zenitsu's head, and wore hers.

"Wooah! This is so pretty!" Zenitsu took the crown from his head and admired it, then put it back on, (Y/N) smiled at his reaction that he appreciate her work.

He smiled back at her and said:

"You know! You look like a bride wearing that crown!" She giggled thinking that he was only joking.

"Hehe! Thanks I guess... who's the groom then?" (Y/N) asked.
Zenitsu smiled and laid on (Y/N)'s lap, making her yelp.

"Me of course!"

(Y/N) raised her eyebrows and lightly hit Zenitsu's head, Zenitsu whined and looked at her, pouting his lips.

"Stop being cute Zenitsu..."

"Ahhh~ (Y/N)-Chan thinks I'm cuuuute~"

Zenitsu teased as he plays with (Y/N)'s hair.

"Shut up.."

It was silent at the moment, (Y/N) looked down at her annoying friend who's calmly playing with her hair, smiling.

While the two friends sit there peacefully, a white butterfly started to fly around the two children.

"AHHHH! AN INSECT!!"
Zenitsu exclaimed, hiding behind (Y/N)'s back, The butterfly gracefully landed on The little girl's hand, (Y/N) looked at the beautiful creature, and She show it to her black haired friend, who is still hiding behind her back.

"AHHHH! AN INSECT!!"Zenitsu exclaimed, hiding behind (Y/N)'s back, The butterfly gracefully landed on The little girl's hand, (Y/N) looked at the beautiful creature, and She show it to her black haired friend, who is still hiding behind her back