❤️Child!Shinobu × Fem!Reader "Protecc the child"

This is requested by WellwellwellWelp

(Beautiful name 👌👌👌)

💖 Fluff 💖
_________________________________________

Your POV

Shinobu snuggled her face against my chest for warmth, I softly smiled and wrapped the covers around her tiny body.

How did I got into that situation you asked?

Well...

🔸💠🔸

I have the ability to mentally regressed demons into small childlike monsters, that's basically how I attack, didn't expect it to be my combat style though...

...but that's what the gods gave me, so I wouldn't mind, besides, it's fun to see the Demon's cute faces when they turn into small little children.

Anyway, I left to do my mission, a demon has been wandering around and I have to kill it, no need for further information, I just need to kill those things..

As I felt the Demon's presence from behind, I unseathed my sword and did my breathing.

The demon is large, and can I be honest..? It's kinda buff.

I stood on a stance and gripped on my sword, I closed my eyes feeling the Demon's presence growing near.

I inhale and exhaled, trying to turn this huge monster into a small one.

I suddenly heard a sword hit, making me stop my concentration, and opened my eyes, To see the Demon's head flying towards the ground.

My eyes widen, I turn to see a butterfly haori, and... Shinobu's sword...

I approached the hoari, and grabbed it, revealing Shinobu, but... A toddler..?

"S-shinobu?!"I called worriedly, she must've hit my 'turn into a kid' curse..

She looked at me with her big purple hues, and smiled, she giggled and lift her hands to my face, which I thought was cute.

But what am I kidding, I turn her into a child!

I carried the little Shinobu in my arms, and hurriedly ran back to the butterfly estate, ignoring the Demon's disintegrating body.

I slide open the door, not even bothering to knock.

Aoi noticed me entering, and ran up to me, her eyes widen to see a small insect pillar in my arms.

"What the?! Did Shinobu got hit by your combat style?" Aoi asked.

"No, she was always like this, what do you expect?" I answered sarcastically, Aoi understood my words.