prologue (under editing)

Uzumaki Narumi aka the seventh Hokage

The woman,as known by everyone, wasn't the luckiest.. but her husband..ohh her loving husband.. Hinata, he made her feel fortunate for having him.. the couple had two beautiful children who the nanadaime adored more than anything out there. Her family was enough to make her feel loved..

As a 10 year old girl, Narumi had the biggest crush on her teammate..

Uchiha Sasuke

She loved him for some very long years..

That was the reason He put everything she had on line Just to bring back the boy she loved. After the struggle, She finally brought him back to the village she thought of as a home..

She was going to finally tell him about the love she held for him in her heart for so long... But destiny was never on her part. Sasuke had already took Sakura to play the role of his wife.

On the wedding day Of Sasuke and Sakura. Narumi was the one who looked the happiest among all due to her mastery as faking happiness, as She congratulated the newly wed couple.

That's the last incident in her life which happened before Hinata came.. and filled her with hope for a beautiful future.

That's how boruto and himawari came into existence..

But deep inside her loving heart, her former love for Sasuke never vanished. That burn in her broken heart continued to kill her alive.. and it peaked the moment Sasuke was with Sakura in front of her ocean eyes. She often shrugged that pain and focused on her married life.

But even that didn't lasted long..

The tragedy fell upon her once happy family and reached to the point People considered her to kill her own son necessary. She tried to procrastinate it.. as far as she could.

The one who was with her, her whole life.. since birth. Her best Buddy.. Kurama vanished into the thin air as she cried out to no avail..

She was going through an insufferable pain..

She couldn't end the life she created, her child was dear to her.

Things didn't made sense..

But did they made sense before?

There was only one way to end her suffering.. As she rushed to the hokage office and searched through the scrolls until she found the one she needed.

In that specific scroll, Things were mentioned.. about how to use it when the village can't be saved no matter what.

But it required for the Village leader to sacrifice their life, which Narumi was more than willing to do..

If done correctly a barrier was to be casted on the village for 100 of years, Ensuring protection from Even the Gods.

The first hokage and the founder of hidden was the first and latest hokage to perform this act. This act was forbidden due to Inhumane physical agony the hokage felt while doing this.

It was also forbidden for another reason. During the agonizing ritual, If the performer died in between due to the extreme pain.. then the life sacrificed would be futile.

'My child has so much to live for.. I might not have lived that long but still it's enough.. my child, my village... And my soul will be content in doing this' this was Narumi's last thought before starting the process.

Her agonizing screams went in deaf ears... Just like before..like they always have been..

As her pain came to an end, she found herself taking her last breaths.
To the luck or not, she managed to stay alive till the very end of this process.. but was this pain even painful enough to be compared with the mental pain she was suffering from.. ever since taking conciousness?

A Big gash was on her stomach which blood pouring out from it in concerning amount. Blood was seeping out from the corner of her lips. With her last breath leaving her, she left to meet her parents and master..

After some time, Sasuke knocked on the door and became worried when someone didn't open the door, outside voice can come in but inside's can't go outside

He knocked again "Narumi, Don't tell me you slept again" the man sighed, she slept again, didn't she

He opened the door, his eyes widened, the heart-wrenching scene made his heart skip a beat

"NARUMI" he screamed and reached for the girl

He checked her nerves, heartbeat, and breath

Nothing

" Narumi..." he gasped, when he found out that the said girl didn't exist anymore

Tears left his eyes not caring about his pride

He placed the girl's head on his lap and stared at her with agony in his eyes

He knelt and hugged the lifeless body, he sobbed and sobbed and sobbed harder

When he was coming into her room, he noticed how her husband cheated on her, he wanted to try... To comfort her, but this wasn't the thing he was expecting to see

He looked up and noticed the scrolls, he took one and read it...

Her death was this painful... Was the thought which came into his mind after reading the said scroll. To see his childhood friend die infront of him was a true nightmare... Never had he ever thought that the girl who was ready to sacrifice her life for him, would die in such a condition... it wasn't what the raven and blonde thought. It was different in the worst way... He felt helpless... To not be able to save the girl who saved him from his own darkness was a tragedy which happened to him at that cursed moment.

All this was too much. He had a wife and daughter but both of them felt nothing when he compared them to her. He learnt that unknowingly he made a wrong decision in his life which may be the reason for his dear friend's painful death. He couldn't do anything but cry and cry his hardest enought to make him fall asleep. He wanted to end his life, the life without his dear friend felt futile.
She wasn't the reason he was living, right?
was she?...