Open your eyes!!

TW:Adult language.

Jughead's POV

I woke up for what it seems the other day.The sun was rising and the birds were singing outside of my window.My head was hurting so much and so did my heart.I dont remember much ,after Alice left, everything else is blurry but i never will be able to forget what she said.I just...cant get over the idea of losing Juliet,i cant and i wont.
I got out of bed and started walking to Juliet's room to see if she was okay but as i approached i heard voices coming from downstairs,from the living room.As i went to the top of the stairs i saw that it was just Cheryl,Archie,Vee,Kevin and Toni.They didt'n saw me at first so as i went to talk to them i heard something that froze me in place.

A-Open your eyes guys,he is getting worse,he needs help,its a matter of time until we find him like the last time and he is dragging Juliet in his darkness too.

Hearing this getting out of my friends mouth really hurt me.Do they really think like this for me?Am i really destroying Juliet's life with my darkness?As i stayed there i didn't realised that tears started sliding into my cheeks.

K-i can't believe you are saying this.

Ch-You have lost your mind.

A-He needs to get into a mental hospital Cheryl,immediately ,for his and Juliets sake.

I couldn't speak,i couldn't move.The pain i was feeling was numbing.I didn't realised that they had stopped talking until i heard Toni calling my name.

T-J...jug.

And everyone turned their heads,turning their expresion from angry to pity realising that i was there all this time.

A-Jughead....i....i

J-t...that's what you think of me?

A-Jug...i...its not what it looks like.

Ch-Juggy don't hear him,he don't know what he is saying.

Cheryl said but i cuted her off turning back to Archie ,trying to keep myself steady.

J-You think i wanna be like this?You think that it was my choice?

A-Jug i didn't...

J-shut up and hear me out Archie.I am gonna ask you again, you think i wanna be this miserable?To spend my fucking days like this?God i...i have a five year old daughter upstairs sleeping and i...i never wanted peace in my life as much as i do now,i'm so over this shit ,this complicated shit.YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE ARCHIE?SO I FUCKING DO,I WANT TO LIVE MY FUCKING LIFE IN PEACE WITH MY DAUGHTER BUT I FUCKING CANT,I CANT...AND I DONT KNOW IF...if i can do this anymore.

Ch-jug

J-no Cheryl ,i'm not done.

J-My whole life changed,i fucking lost the most precious thing in my life.She ....she saved me,she kept me sane for ALL THIS FUCKING YEARS.

T-Juggy calm down.

J-Do you want to know the truth Archie?I'm just at the point in my life where i don't even have the energy to do anything o..or to be around people anymore,if something feels like its draining me or fighting with my peace of mind o..or happiness,i'm just not dealing with it,at all.And do you know why?

A-Jug....

J-I FUCKING ASKED YOU,DO YOU KNOW WHY?

A-n..no

J-Because i'm tired Archie,i'm fucking tired o..of this life,of everything.Since i lost Betty i...i have this p..pain in my soul that is choking me ,IS KILLING ME FROM THE INSIDE.My half heart is long gone and i...i can't do anything about it but.....if you think you are gonna take the other half,if you dare to take Juliet away from me ,you are gonna regret it.YOU ARE GONNA TAKE HER OVER MY DEAD BODY ARCHIE.DO YOU HEAR ME?

A-B..but Jug its for your own good,why can't you understand that?

J-YOU THINK THAT AFTER LOSING MY WIFE ,TAKING MY OWN DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME IS FOR MY OWN GOOD?

A-If its not for yours its for hers then.

J-W...what?

A-You heard me really well Jughead,open your eyes, don't play us the hurt ,innocent guy,the only innocent person in this house is Juliet and as long as she is with you,she is in danger.

J-Y..you don't mean that do you?

A-I ... uggg i am tired of all these lies , i do and i will do whatever comes into my hand to keep her safe,even if it means to give her to Alice.Grow up Jughead you are not a stupid teenager
anymore,you have a daughter to raise God damnit ,get your shit together and don't behave like a baby.Now i really see what they were all talking about back then,your parents,the bulldogs everyone.You are nothing but a looser Jughead,nothing else.

In this moment all i did was staring at him.I couln't breath,my ears were ringing ,tears and sweat all one now in my face.I..i couldn't believe my ears.A..archie, my so called best friend turned his back to me like everyone does,like fucking everyone.

Ch-What did you just fucking said?WELL ARCHIE LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR FIRST BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE TALKING FOR YOURSELF.TAKE YOUR FUCKING THINGS AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW.AND DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOW UP EVER AGAIN.YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.

A-ow i will,keep telling him bullshit and we will see how all of this will end.

He said ,took his things and left.I still shocked,still in pain and hurt once again for who i considered a family.

Ch-Jug,d..don't listen to him,okay?

V-we are so sorry Jug,we didn't knew that....

J-ummm c..can you please leave?I just wanna stay alone.

Ch-but....

J-Cheryl please,i'm begging you,please let me alone(i said sobbing now)

J-i..i need..need a break ,i can't ,please ,please.

T-let's give him some space baby.

Ch-but Toni....

J-i...i won't do....a...anything...if thats what is bothering you....i...i promise.

As i said that she came and hugged me and after some minutes they all did.

V-Maybe you want us to look after Juliet?

J-n...no i..its fi...fine...i...w...wanna stay wi...with her.

Ch-okay,bye Jug.....and......don't let this to take you down.We believe in you and....don't forget that,we love you.

J-m..me too.

I said and then they left.As i heard the door close i knew that all i needed right now was the only thing that would never leave me so i walked upstairs and got in her room.As i opened the door i saw her sleeping peacefully being thankful that she didn't heard anything.I got near her and set next to her,kissing her forehead.

J-baby i....i swear i...i would do anything to stay together,i won't allow them to separate us,i promise princess.

J-d...dada??

She said as she woke up.And came and hugged me immediately ,crying.

J-i love you so so much dada,i love you so much.

This hug was what i needed,it gave me warmth ,she means everything to me and i would do everything to keep her safe.

Jug-me too princess,me too.Dont cry everything is fine,everything is gonna be fine.

I said while i had her in my arms as i was staring at the photo in her nightstand.The three of us,hugged and as always Betty smiling and giving me hope when i stare at her everytime.

💛❤💛❤💛❤💛
HEY GUYS!!!How are you doing?Sooo this is the eleventh chapter of this book,hope you like it. Lets me know what you think about it!!!Umm also i got really happy that i was able to connect with some of you through snapchat and get to know you.So yea... thats all,
Stay safe,
Love u all!!!🥰🥰🥰