Living a nightmare

Jughead's POV

When i opened the door i froze in my place,i thought i was in a nightmare.There ,in front of me stood the one and only Alice Cooper,the person who destroyed our lives with my dad,the person who brought nothing but darkness in our life and also ,Betty's mom ,which i hadn't seen since Juliet was born ,the day she wished us nothing but sadness for us and our baby.I was speechless,i felt my anxiety raising and my heartbeat going crazy.

Jug-w...what do you want here?

A-ow Juggy thats how you  welcome your family?

Jug-I'M GONNA ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME ,WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT HERE?

A-Don't talk to me in that tone boy or else i'm.....(before she could finish i heard steps coming at us and when i turned there was Juliet)

J-Dada,whats wrong?(Before i could say anything Alice started going at her talking)

A-aww look at her,she has grown up so much,come here let me give you a hug.

Jug-Don't you dare to touch her,do you hear me? (I said and then kneeled down to Juliet)
Jug-Juliet baby,go to your room please.

J-okay dada(she said and ran upstairs).

A-o so you are acting all grown up,don't you?(she said sitting on the sofa)

A-so sad ,you never talked to her about her grandparents,she didn't even knew who i was in the park.

Jug-tell her what,that her grandparents are horrible people who made her parents suffer ALL THEIR FUCKING LIFE.

Jug-And now back at the beginning what are you doing here?

A-oww i don't understand why are you acting like that ,like i should be mad at you ,not you at me.You,you did all of this,you destroyed my daughters life,you took her away from me and look....where is she now.Ow wait she is dead .....because of you.

Jug-i....i d...didn't i....i saved her from the monster that she called her mother.

A-don't you dare to call me names again because you are gonna regret it,do you hear me?
And also let's change the talk, how are you doing now,you know after you tried to kill yourself .

Jug-w...what?H..how how do you know that?

A-well i have my contacts,i know everything Jughead ,everything and how dangerous and unstable you are.

Jug-i...i don't understand,what....what are you talking about?

A-you know jug,after everything that happened these past years,you thought that you escaped from us but....you are so wrong,you are gonna pay for what you have done,you are gonna pay for just existing .

Jug-A...Alice get out,now.

A-not so fast boy,i'm not done yet.

Jug-i said fAcking LEAVE.

A-and i know exactly how to do that.

(While she was talking my breath got heavier and heavier,i felt like i couldn't breath,my tears where fighting to not get out of my eyes)

A-so let's make this short....i want to take Juliets custody.

Jug-W....what?He..hehe so funny ,what?

A-didn't you heard me?

Jug-You are crazy if you think i'm gonna give MY DAUGHTER TO YOU and no one else can.

A-well if you don't the court will.

Jug-t..thats not not possible,y...you c...can't you c...can't,i'm her only parent and i'm here with her.

A-well now i can ,with this(she said and  got a letter out of her bag)

Jug-w...w...what that?

A-this Jughead is a paper which can give me a full custody of Juliet from the court.I got this from the hospital that you were some months ago and says that you are mentally unstable and ill which means you are not able to raise a child and that she can live only with blood related family members which ...its me .

I was now in a moment where my ears started ringing,i ....i...i c..couldnt breath ,this. ....this can...can't be happening she...she can't do do that,can she?

A-What happened ,did a cat eat your tongue?

Jug-y...you can't take her away from me,you can't and i...i'm not anymore,i... i'm okay now,she made me okay,she keeps me sane.

A-well i can and i WILL.

Jug-HA HA IN YOUR DREAMS YOU ARE GONNA TAKE MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM ME ,UNDER MY DEAD BODY ,NOW G..GET OUT ,GET FUCKING OUT NOW,I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE ANYMORE AND DON'T YOU DARE TO COME NEAR ME OR JULIET EVER AGAIN OR YOU ARE GONNA REGRET IT.

A- well i will leave for now  but...when i come back i won't get away alone.Watch your back Jones ,your safe walls has been shattered.

Jug-I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ,NOWWW.

I said to her with tears running down my cheeks ,anger overwhelming me and ready to pass out.As she went to the door she turned back to me.

A-ow and i forgot to tell you,you have greetings from your beloved father,he can't wait to see you again and do what he your daily routine,he missed you very much.

Jug-I TOLD YOU TO LEAVEEE.

I said and run to the door pushing her outside and closing it in her face.

A-Don't worry Jughead ,i will get away for now but i'm gonna be back really soon and i'll make sure you don't see your daughter ever again,do you hear me?I'm gonna make your life a living hell.

Jug-LEAVE,LEAVE ,LEAVEEEE.

I said sliding to the floor ,covering my ears,trying to calm myself.She ...she can't...can't do this....she can't ,can she?
NO...NO....no she,they can't, they can't take her away from me ,they can't.I was loosing  my mind,i started breathing with difficulty and black spots appeared in front of me.

Jug-NOOOOOOOO,NOOOOO (I started screaming,while i was sobbing in the cold floor.)

Jug-s...she...s...she c...can't.

J-dada?

That voice,that magical voice ,my baby's voice .

Jug-b....b...baby(i said and ran to her ,hugging her ,afraid they will take her away from me.)

Jug-i..i...i swsar baby...i swear i wont l...leave you i...i wont.

J-dada are you okay?Dont worry i....i called auntie she..she is gonna be here soon.

I couldn't talk anymore,i couldn't move ,Alice's words were replaying in my mind again and again.What if...what if she really take her away?What's g...gonna happen then?I...can't....i can't live without my daughter,my life i...i can't.Juliet is air to breath for my lungs,blood for veins,i can't live without her.I was in a middle of a panic attack when my vision started getting blurry and Cheryl appeared with a really worried face.

Ch-J...jug ,jug hey do you hear me?Jug

I wasn't able to answer,i couldn't ,darkness consumed me once again.

HEY GUYS!!How are you all doing?I know i didn't updated last week but ...these past two weeks have been full of exams so i hadn't time to write but now i'm FREE finally.😅 Thats the ninth chapter of the book,hope you like it!!And also go watch MOONSHOT,it was amazing,super cute and super funny,don't miss it!!
Stay safe,
Love u!!❤❤❤