Not a Very Nice Postman

"Rise and shine, Angel." Finn muttered into her hair, noticing her increased heartbeat which meant she was waking up. Lexi only buried her face further into his chest and adjusted the sheets to cover her more. "You need something to eat and drink." Finn mumbled, knowing how much energy she had used in their earlier 'activities'. Lexi only hummed before transferring more of her weight onto Finn, her mind still flooded with sleep. 

A smile broke out on Finn's face at her actions before he remembered that he needed to take care of her. He sat up slightly, causing the sheets to slip down. A cool breeze hit Lexi's unclothed body, causing a tingling sensation to crawl over Lexi's skin. A displeased mewl escaping her throat as she clung onto Finn and his supernatural warmth. 

"Come on, Angel." Finn said, drawing shapes on her bare skin, "Let me take care of you."

"Cold" Lexi mumbled in the sheets. Finn understood quickly and vamp sped to her room to get her some clothes. After a moment, Finn trailed his fingers along her shoulder, encouraging her to to roll over. When Lexi finally did, Finn handed her a pair of sweat shorts, his shirt and a new set of lingerie. Lexi then slid on the clothes, Finn's eyes never leaving her body. 

Once the pair made it down stairs, a knock was heard on the front door. 

"I'll get it." Lexi announced, encouraging Finn to leave her for a minute. Finn agreed hesitantly and continued his path to the kitchen. When Lexi opened the door, no one was there.

Wait, no. cliche again...

A note...

When Lexi looked down, to find what she assumed was going to be a note, she found nothing. As confusion began to flood her mind, a pair of arms wrapped around her body from behind. One hand pressing a cloth against her mouth, the other wrapping around her waist and holding her wrist. As Lexi tried to chant or complete a spell of some kind, there was nothing. Her magic was blocked.

Lexi, unable to use her magic, began to struggle in her attackers arms. After a moment, her eyes began to flutter closed, everything going dark.

----------------------------------------------

As Lexi eyes began to open, the world around her came into focus.

"What the fuck" Lexi muttered, trying to move before realising her wrists and ankles were bound to the chair she was seated on. 

"Morning, sunshine" Damon announced in a sing-song tone. "How was your sleep?"

"Damon, what the fuck?" Lexi said, trying to cast a spell before realising her magic was still blocked. Lexi looked down to see a bracelet which appeared to be spelled on her wrist.

"She's awake, good." Stefan said, walking into the room. Based on the light which flooded through the door Stefan had just entered through and the appearance of the room, Lexi concluded they were in a motel of sorts. 

"How long was I out?" Lexi questioned, hoping her other mates wouldn't have come home in the time she had been gone.

"All night" Damon said, drawing out the l's. 

oh fuck

Lexi's heart dropped. "Don't sweat it, witchy. We got you out of there." Damon said, pouring himself a drink of what appeared to be bourbon. Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Oh you have no idea." Lexi muttered, knowing they could hear her.

"That's an interesting way to thank us." Stefan said. 

"How did you guys even find me? I was cloaked and told you I was out of town." Lexi said, tugging on her restraints again.

"You weren't responding to my messages, what can I say I got nervous. Used Bonnie's Life360 to track you. No spell needed." Damon said, sipping his bourbon.

--------------------------------------------------

When Finn woke up, he was panicked, to say the least. Upon arriving in the kitchen another vampire had sped in and snapped his neck. As soon as he realised, he called his siblings. Throughout the night, witch after witch failed to track her, almost every piece of furniture in the mansion was shattered and countless cruel words had been exchanged among the siblings. 

"I can't find her" yet another witch huffed, her eyes avoiding the dead witches around her who had suffered the same result. Kol quickly ended her life as she finished speaking.

"Why can't they find her? These are some of the strongest witches in existence yet none of them can find her." Kol hissed. 

"Locator spells only fail when the person is no longer aliv-."Rebekah started but was quickly cut off.

"She is alive." Klaus snapped, "We would have felt it if she wasn't."

"Well then why can't they find her?" Kol hissed.

"I know why." Bonnie said, entering the living room of the mansion. She had heard about Lexi's kidnapping earlier from Damon who had told her about her relationship with the Mikaelsons. Bonnie, who already knew about her relationship with Rebekah, decided it was best to tell the Mikaelsons who she was with and try to help them get her back.

"Ah, a Bennett witch, just who I was looking for." Klaus said, before trying to move towards her. Bonnie stilled his movements with a chant.

"A locator spell won't work on her." Bonnie said.

"And why not?" Elijah scoffed, waiting to see the value of her presence.

"She cloaked herself a while back, no one can find her unless she wants to be found." Bonnie said.

"We have had some of the strongest witches in existence try to find her, how have none of them broken her spell?" Kol spat.

"Have you tried the strongest living witch?" Bonnie said, her eyes scanning over the silent originals.

"Well-" Klaus tried to start.

"No you haven't. You want to know why?" Bonnie questioned, taking their silence as a yes she continued, "Because she would happen to be the one who cloaked herself." Bonnie then watched each of the Mikaelson's react in their own way. 

Kol's eyes lit up in admiration. Klaus appeared with a feeling of pride. Rebekah seemed delighted and Elijah seemed intrigued by the idea whilst Finn only appeared more nervous, knowing that meant no witch would be able to over power her spell.

"She is with the Salvatores, if you were wondering. You can relax to an extent, they wont hurt her." Bonne said, hoping she had gained some trust from them with her information.

"How can you be so sure?" Elijah questioned.

"Stefan might think about it, but Damon wouldn't let him. He cares about her, and that's not something he does often. They have an understanding and because of that Damon won't let her get hurt. My best guess as to what has happened would be that Stefan found out about her living here and took her to try and get to Klaus. They would have left Mystic Falls and are know trying to figure out why you all seem to care about her so much." She said, "Other than that I don't know anything and can't help you anymore than that." 

"I can think of something you can do to help." Elijah said.