ℂℍ36: 𝕆ℕ𝔼 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕃 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

{𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍}

The plans will all come to flourishing light tomorrow when the reaches the meadows clearing. I cannot believe that the place that use to hold my happiest moments, memories with Edward would now be the battlefield to face off with him and Maria. Alice had gathered some people to the meeting area, a bonfire Jacob had gathered together. Tomorrow the pack decided it would fight with us. Some had been reluctant until they realized they would get to kill Edward possibly. Leah seemed the most eager to rip him apart. I was just nervous about the outcome, who would be coming home? Who would be lose? I didn't want anyone to die because of me. I know it's foolish to expect that though.

One after another unfamiliar faces had made their way into our lives. They had originally stayed outside of our home, not wanting to intrude. But every new addition caused a change and growth for the wolves as each vampire that came, another joined the pack compelled by their nature shifting for the first time. Carlisle maybe wasn't a vet but he checked up on them as they shifted wanting to make sure that they were not hurt. Our family felt bad for in a way forcing these young kids into this life and possibly into this. Some of Carlisle's friends had made the journey here offering their assistance: The Irish and Denali Coven had made it here. Alice had gathered here also three nomads. The Egyptian Coven were the biggest surprise. Alice said she had helped the two named Benjamin and his mate Tia escape from the control of their original Coven leader. He had created Benjamin because of his gift, Tia was made by Benjamin to save her from a forced marriage. She had been his childhood friend and his one love. The Amazonian Coven were surprising as well. I didn't know Carlisle had such friends. I enjoyed the company of Carlisle and Jasper's friend Garrett. He was a interesting guy. I noticed he and Kate had gotten quite close. Its good that they found each other. Maybe some good will come from all of this.

The sun had begun to come up. I wasn't excited for once to see its light shining for once. It just reminded me that the night had passed all too quickly. The battle would be soon. I could see everyone looking at the sun as it rose, the glisten of my skin still shocked me, but seeing it shine one Jasper's face, his scars, it was the most beautiful sight I'll ever see. He looked like the embodiment of the Greek God Apollo with his honey blond hair and dawn of youth face. He was perfection covered in carnage, yet he spellbound struck me with awe. I only hoped to see his face tomorrow and forever. The wind around us changed and Alice nodded to me. It is time. The Volturi would meet with us on the battlefield to face the oncoming army.

{𝔸/ℕ}

Hah, 2 chapters in one day...must be a personal best. You know what the next chapter holds, the epic climax of this book is about to begin. Will there be betrayal, twists, and who will live to see tomorrow? I already got the ending for this bad boy all planned out so don't you worry about that. Just be prepared for the shocking ending you may not be seeing come. There will be an important person who will not be seeing tomorrow. Until then I'll be typing away and working to give you guys my best. :) I hope you like the artwork, I've been making them myself.