ℂℍ24: ℍ𝔼'𝕊 𝕃𝕆𝕊𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕋𝕆𝕌ℂℍ

{ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕆𝕍}

I was in my study with my head in my hands. First Alice, Jasper next and then Rosalie and Emmett disappear. Something was happening with Edward. He was changing and not for the better. He seemed to be losing touch with himself, possibly to the thirst and deprivation of being away from Bella. I don't think he'll be able to hold out for much longer. Right now he was outside trying to hunt. He wasn't as focused, more sloppy. He clothing would come back with tears and blood. Esme was worried. We may have to return to Forks, I foresaw that we may have to go back. I don't know how Bella would feel with us leaving and them returning in her life. Was Edward telling the truth? Had she really wished for us to leave her life? I feel as if Edward is lying, hiding things from me. He isn't the same. Even worse is that he sneaks off to places for days and won't tell us where he went. I feel suspicious about his trips. I get a unsettling feeling when he comes back. He is hiding something big and I hope it brings him no harm. Sadly I must admit that I am more worried for the path it may put Esme in than Edward. We have drifted apart. He no longer feels like the son I once knew. He feels like a stranger under my roof. It puts me on edge. I tracked the cellphone of Emmett's to Forks. I think Esme and I should alone go and discuss a few things will Edward is away on one of his trips. I also am curious, why are they in Forks. Did Jasper run back and they are visiting him? Are they secretly visiting Bella in Forks. I haven't seen Bella. I hope she is alright. I saw Edward carrying a duffle bag with him out of the backdoor leaving to some unknown place once more. No time like the present. I went to Esme's craft room. "I tracked Emmett's phone, they're in Forks. I think now is a better time then ever to go find out some answers." Esme stood up from her designing table. "I agree. We have to make sure they are all okay." Esme and I packed a small knapsack and walked out of our Alaskan home and we began a run towards Forks, towards I hope some answers to everything that has transpired lately.

Word Count:409