ℂℍ15: ℂ𝔸ℙ𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼

{𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍}

Sitting in the truck again gave that familiar feeling, like when we first came to Texas. I knew by now going back to Forks was out of the question for now at least. With Fuckward popping up in the picture again, ruining everything. Ruining the happiness my Jasper and I were enjoying. It still felt foreign on my tongue. I keep on thinking of Jasper and Alice being a thing, not like it is anymore but still it was hard to imagine him as mine. Things were changed around me so fast just this year alone, let alone since I stepped foot in Forks, Washington. Charlie, Renee and Phil are gone. I'm a vampire. Alice and Jasper are divorced. Jasper and I are true mates. It was all a big time mixed blur. Everything flew by before I had time to think. At least Victoria is one less thing I have to worry about on my busy schedule. I have three problems I'm facing. I think I'd rather take on the other two at the same time than deal with him again.

 I think I'd rather take on the other two at the same time than deal with him again

Pulling up to the house after over a three hour drive was definitely something. It was something beautiful though. The waters were calm and there was a boat dock right next the house. A classic but beautiful rowboat sat with paddles tied up and ready to go. The house itself was beyond incredible (picture). The inside of the house was even better, though that seemed I thought impossible. Everything seemed to have an antique look to it. From the living room with the grandfather clock, to the fourposter bed (picture).

Everything fit together though even if the pieces looked like they came from different periods in time

Everything fit together though even if the pieces looked like they came from different periods in time. The huge library on the second floor I already knew would be the place I would be found in often by Jasper. The classical section alone took up 2/3 of the large back wall that faced the cape cove waters. Jasper came behind me, wrapping his arms around my forever slender waist. "Peter and Char knew this has always been one of my most favored of the houses we've accumulated over our many years." I smiled at him. "I think I agree with you. Its amazing." Jasper pulled me further into him. I was so close that I could feel how excited his body responded to my closeness to him. "Bella," Jasper whispered in my ear with a hint of need in his voice. He nibbled on my ear, rubbing his thumb across my shoulders. "I need to know that this is real, that you are here. Please, let me feel you. Let me feel you my love." He kissed my neck, sucking and searching for that place that weakened my knees and resolve. When he found it my body felt that shocking electric surge he alone could give me. "That isn't fair Jasper." He smiled into my neck. "Neither is cock teasin' darlin'." I smirked to myself, rubbing against his excitement on purpose. When he released a breathy moan I took my chance and ran up stairs again to the bedroom. Jasper ran after my, hot on my trail a predator stalking his prey. The time after that I lost track of all together in the beauty of Jasper and our moment of no Peter interrupted bliss.