ℂℍ26: 𝔸 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃'𝕊 𝔻𝔸𝕐 𝕆𝕌𝕋

{𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 ℙ𝕆𝕍}

We had been spending a week at the house. Carlisle and Esme had gone back to Alaska to find Edwards room completely empty. He apparently had been sneaking his things away in duffle bags piece by piece to Volterra possibly. Carlisle and Esme moved back to Forks with their things and Carlisle once more shall be working at the Forks hospital. It didn't go to well with some of the wolves, like Jared and Paul as usual. Jacob didn't seem to thrilled about part of the Cullen clan being back but they had to respect the treaty. Charlotte and Peter would be meet Jasper and I at Cape Cove's lake house. Rose and Emmett wanted to come check our place out and I was fine with it. Jasper seemed more worried about Emmett and Peter being around each other. "All the mischief those two get into by themselves. Ya sure ya want them together under the same roof darlin'?" He asked. I knew it was a risk, which was true but I didn't want to be separated from them. That and Rose and I already talked Charlotte into a shopping trip, just us girls. Jasper's just gonna have to babysit them while we get a much needed break from the guys. I love Jasper and all but his hands are constantly on me and no matter how good the sex life is I need some time to myself at times. I still love him though. I can't be gone for too long, the pain will be almost unbearable as it is.

Rosalie was getting a few things together and Charlotte would be here shortly

Rosalie was getting a few things together and Charlotte would be here shortly. I already had a pair of dark denim jeans and a long sleeved maroon sweat shirt. Winter had gripped down south in the U.S. and ppl were not liking it. We had a little bit of snow that wasn't really anything compared to what I was use to in Forks. It was New Years Day and most shops weren't really open. We wanted to shop in P.A. but that place was pretty much all closed up around the New Years. So we decided down here was a better bet to try and get some girl time I guess together. I still hate shopping to a degree. I guess it's still a part of the old Bella shining through to some degree. I was lounging out on the couch with my To Kill A Mockingbird in my hands. I had just made it to when the kids were seeing the man sitting outside the courthouse thinking his paper brown bag contained liquor only to find out he was drinking Coke Cola. As soon as it was getting good Charlotte popped up at the door barging in excitedly. "Are ya ready suga? Where is Rosalie?" I laughed because Charlotte looked ready to run up the stairs to check and see Rosalie was good to go. Char sure loved the idea of just us girls going out. I think we all need a moment like that once in a while, even from the men we love. Rosalie came bolting down the stairs. "Come on Bella, we got some things to do, fun to have and boys to escape from." I looked at Rosalie with a wtf look. "Rose, we aren't prisoners, as Seth says, chillax, we'll get there. Its not disappearing." Rosalie just pouted. "But the best shoes will." Charlotte got tired I guess of waiting and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out the door. Lucky for me Jasper stopped her from dragging me to the car. Peter and Emmett trailing along behind him. "Where ya takin' my mate Char?" He and the others seemed curious. Then again I didn't tell them yet of our plans. "We're gonna have a girls day for a bit Major and Rosalie and I are takin' Bella here ta get a few things she needs, kay." Jasper looked happy but sad. "Alright, here darlin' you'll be needin' my card. Just be careful and all. Call me if ya need anythin', okay." He seemed reluctant to let go of my waist. Dude, does that mean its just gonna be us guys here?! Sweet, Peter up for some fun?" Peter smiled, "Oh yeah!" Jasper just gave them both a look.

 Dude, does that mean its just gonna be us guys here?! Sweet, Peter up for some fun?" Peter smiled, "Oh yeah!" Jasper just gave them both a look

I automatically knew Jasper wouldn't let the house be destroyed while we were gone for several hours, I hope. "Ya boys won't be doin' nothing fun of that sort on my watch ya got it." Jasper just gave them a dark commanding look and Peter gulped. "Yes sir." Emmett nodded, not liking the look apparently on Jasper's face. Charlotte grabbed a hold once more of my wrist and started dragging me towards the car. Maybe while I was out I'll grab a few things to send to Leah and maybe Seth and Sam. Jacob probably to. I forgot to buy them Christmas presents.

Word Count: 839

Happy New Years to all of you. Here's a present from me to you. Enjoy! 😊