ℂℍ13: 𝔹𝔸𝔻 ℕ𝔼𝕎𝕊

(𝔸𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕖 ℙ𝕆𝕍)

I could see it. After waiting so long they were finally together. But there were troubling times ahead. I've been seeing it coming ever since Edward decided that we all needed to walk out of Bella's life, leave her to grow up normal he thought. But I knew that life as a human for her was never going to happen. She was apart of our world even before we set foot through those cafeteria doors. I just wish he would have accepted the facts. He was always so stubborn.

I had the bags all set in my hotel room. I'd gone shopping and gotten a few things ready. He was coming soon. He'd be here in a few days. I've been waiting so long for this moment. Ever since I knew about Bella coming into the picture a year prior to her actually showing up. They were always meant to be together. That's why I had to save him. That's why I stayed by his side for so long. I knew without me in his dark moments before she came he wouldn't have last. He wouldn't have lived to see her, to be this happy. Well, at least as happy as I see him soon to be at least.
Edward still doesn't know anything about what is going on. He doesn't know Bella is a vampire, or that her and Jasper are a true mate bonded pair. He hasn't bothered to call much anymore. He has stayed in constant hiding, changing his thoughts and location often so I can't find him. As long as things don't get too out of hand he'll remain clueless until the time is right. The only conflict I have is a certain blonde running her mouth, spilling everything. I have to keep a watch on her. Its getting hard. I'm watching for him, the Volturi and Rosalie; among other things. I'm kind of surprised I don't get headaches from all of this craziness.

I pulled out the pictures from Bella's 18th birthday that were taken on her camera. I had kept a few of them for myself. My fingers kept running across mindlessly of the one Emmett had taken of Jasper and I. His arms were wrapped around my waist. His soft smile on his face. It made me hurt every time I remembered back to the last time I had seen his face. It hurt to look remember it. He was in so much pain. The venom filled his eyes. He looked so broken. He had been begging me not to leave him. It hurt so much just doing that to him. And he will never know how much it killed me on the inside. All because we weren't true mates, doesn't mean I didn't love him in some way. I always will love him, but it will never be what I wish it could have been. He'll always be her Jasper. Never mine. He was never truly mine to begin with.