The Super Gay Wolf Society

This is the chapter you've been waiting for! Please vote!!!! AND FOLLOW ME YA DARN WATTPADDERS ;D sorry if you guys have been expecting a pure love... not going to happen.

And if you guys read this book, please read my other book, TOO OLD TO BE BABYSAT. 

No but seriously, vote and comment or else i won't post anymore. :P 

Btw heads up! I made this chapter a wee bit longer than the others, and I'm so sorry if I made you wait long. 

Today’s supposedly the day when the super gay wolf society arrives. It all started when I was in bed, watching the television. I prayed for their arrival, staying in the house was so boring. I spent the time locked up in the house as a time to immerse myself in fantasy books. I had a strange obsession with dragons, and the small bookshelf contained many books about myths and legends.

During that time, I was reading a book about the medieval dragons. The medieval dragons were ruthless, lashing out to anyone unlucky enough to stray into their land. Black dragons, white dragons, they ranged in all colors. The most beautiful to me was the aurulent dragon, a gold colored dragon that tends to kidnap princesses for companions rather than eating them. The aurulent dragons usually released their captives after getting bored. Usually, they preferred to pursue knowledge and practice vigilance.

Say, Sheba, is there such a thing as dragons? Did they really exist during the medieval times?

What nonsense are you spewing? Dragons are a total myth, completely illogical and false to their nature. I mean come on, giant flying lizards that spit fire?

I used to think that all myths weren’t real. Including werewolves.

Suddenly, people start chanting. It started with a quiet chorus, but was later disclosed with a clamor. I peered out of the window, and watched a sea of people emerging out of their colorful cars. The population was diverse, to the light skinned Asian to the dark faced Puerto Rican. My pack greeted the others with a bow, and beckoned them to head in the second building.

The leaders finally came out at last, and mostly all of them were male. A few were female, small and dainty but graceful nonetheless. To make up for their size, they all sported on a delightful air of elegance and superiority.

I expected the leaders to be all old and wrinkly, almost dead of age and experience. I anticipated their faces to be sunken in, tired and grumpy. Instead, most were middle aged beings that looked so poised and well-groomed. And I did not also expect some of them to be so young. There were a few that was around Scott’s age, and maybe even one that was younger than him.

But I did notice something. The whole werewolf community, they’re all… beautiful. There was no such thing as an ugly person, in this community such a person did not exist.

“Goddamn, they’re blessed,” I blurted. My eyes couldn’t look away, I’ve never seen such a wide range of people in one area, let alone very good looking people. To my disappointment, they all disappeared into the building. I was no longer able to view the eye candy.

“Aww, and some of them were really hot too!” I whimpered. I was so frustrated. Some of the guys were really fine. I just wanted to lay with any of them, have a one night stand.

But then I realized, how foolish I was. That’s not me talking, my heat is making me think irrational thoughts. The worst part was, that I was willing to listen to my instincts. Basically, have crazy hot sex with a hot stranger.

No no no! I musn’t! Think straight Natalie!

I slapped my cheek, trying to distract myself from thinking anymore naughty thoughts.