Four Types of Cycles

Comment and vote! Only reason why I continue to write :)

SCOTT POV

“Hey Scott, heard you’re having a party in two days!” said Ethan.

Ethan was my buddy, a werewolf like me. He was part of my group of close friends, but I felt that none of my friends here were close to me.

I grinned at him, and said, “Yeah man, you should come. Cool kids only though.”

“Sure thing bro, you know me I wouldn’t invite dipshits. And isn’t this party to find some young willing members to join and possibly in hopes of finding a mate?” he said. Ethan’s blonde hair got in the way of his face, and he had a Swedish accent. “Besides, those new kids just traveled all the way here to find a new pack. You know, they’re a good looking bunch and last time I was in the wolf zone, their scent told me they’re healthy and strong. They’ll be excellent.”

“Yeah, that’s why I’m doing this party. Even though some humans might be there, they won’t notice most of us are wolves. And, honestly I’m not going to find a mate, I’m way too young and I just want to have… fun.”

“You mean fuck bitches.”

“… Sure. Considering that they are in a way, you know us wolves. And speaking of bitches… Deanna’s annoying the crap out of me,” I murmured. I put my hands on my back and stared at Ethan. Ethan seemed to do the same, mimicking everything I was doing.

He laughed, “Ha, I sure feel bad for you! She knows that you’re the successor for the Blackwater pack and she wants to be alpha bro! I saw the way she put out those extra pheromones in your face! And honestly, I think she’s coming into heat soon, guys are going to be crazy about her. I can just smell that it’s going to happen on your party.”

“Yeah she’s going to be a raving bitch. They get so aggressive and horny, it’s kind of annoying. But if she wants to get laid, I don’t mind. I just don’t want to commit,” I said.

She can have her fun. I’m not going to bite her and make my mark on her though.

Stopping for a moment, I see Natalie at the corner of my eye. She was reading a book with so much interest, it was honestly quite cute.

I still miss her.

I hate myself for that, why am I so mean to her? Is it for approval from my friends? When she smiled at me in History, I just wanted to talk to her, ask her how she’s been and what she was doing in her life. If she wanted to talk after class and maybe hang out, and if she still got hit from her parents.

Natalie was still reading her book, and every time she flipped the page her eyebrows began to scrunch up more and more. It was like she was holding her breath, and sighed relief when she flipped the page.

I let out a small chuckle, and watched her even more. Her manner was so interesting to me.

“Are you seriously watching that fat pig?” said a female voice.

I spun around, and noticed it was Deanna. Ethan saw her, and breathed in her pheromones. She secreted them heavily, and even I was affected. My voice tensed, and I told Ethan to back off. Ethan challenged me for a moment, but the alpha in me hushed his wolf.

I wanted Deanna right now.

I walked closer to Deanna, and her scent was so enticing. With my hands, I brought her closer to me. She didn’t seem very happy, and she said, “Why are you watching Natalie?”

Deanna was very dangerous right now, she was soon coming into heat. Girls in heat were two to three times more attractive than normal. They tend to stay in heat for a week, and before their heat, they would still secrete pheromones until they exploded. Their bodies made a strong unique pheromone to attract mates. During heat, females would secrete so much pheromones it screamed out, ‘fuck me’. Although it was used to call out for a mate, females were often satisfied with sex with a human or werewolf.

There are usually four type of behavior in female wolves when they are in heat. The first one, they tend to be vicious and spiteful. The wolves called it the Malicious Cycle. Females who had this were very aggressive and straightforward. They were upfront and tend to get jealous very easily. They were very sexual, and loved attention from guys. This was the cycle Deanna had, a dangerous cycle.

The other cycle was called the Hot-Cold cycle. Girls who had this cycle were usually bipolar. One moment they would be loving and sweet and then the next moment they were ready to chop your balls off then proceed to chew them. These girls were more sweet then mean thankfully, kind of like girls who had their period for normal humans.

The third cycle was the Normal cycle, these girls are sexual and tend to be better than the other three. Girls in this cycle were willing to drop down their pants at any moment. They weren’t hard to get at all and as long as you had something dangling in your pants you were able to score. A lot of the females tend to have this, the more normal ones.

The fourth cycle is the best one, these had the most explosive pheromones. They were called, the Explosives. Instead of giving out two to three times of pheromones, they gave out around four-five. Their hormones are so explosive and with such rush, they tend to lose five pounds because their body secreted so much pheromones. Females in this cycle are honestly the most horniest, but they were very hard to get. They don’t mean to, but they did not want to be mated and most of the time had to be forced into being mated with. These females let out the most signs of wanting a mate, but for some reason denied every male. These girls were rare to find, and it was commonly found in meant to be alphas. The sex is the best with these types. Also, some guys can’t help bite a girl while having sex with the girls, so most of the time these girls had to be locked up away from males.

Although males can still smell them a mile away.

A very rare amount of half breeds had the Explosive Cycle, but they tend to be mated to Alphas. Also, the bitten had this too. However, the bitten have a very slim chance of surviving the change of becoming werewolf. And if they do survive, once they turn into wolves they forget how to turn back into human, thus they lose their identity as a human and become an animal.

“Scott, are you listening to me?” snapped Deanna. Deanna looked really pissed, her eyes began to glow with fury. She was ready to kill anyone at this moment, and girls in this cycle did not hesitate. She looked at Natalie, and her face began to look as red as a tomato.

Deanna would not hesitate. I had to stop her from attacking Natalie.

“Of course, I was just thinking to myself how nasty she was,” I said. I tried reassuring her that I was just disgusted.

She didn’t appear to buy it. She coldly replied, “I know that you like her Scott, even though she’s a fucking pig you still like her. I can tell.” She squinted at me. “You like a human.”

“No babe, you know I don’t. And god you’re so hot right now, I can smell your scent. Come closer,” I growled. She relaxed a bit, and eventually came into my arms. Her pheromones were getting stronger and I couldn’t help breathing her scent in.

She was so tempting to fuck right now, I had to hold myself.

She must have noticed that I was affected, and she pulled her hair to the side to reveal her neck. The pheromones were strong on her neck, indicating the strategy females would use to tempt a male to make a mark. Many males can make a mark on a female, but the female must choose who will court her and can take a mate. If she wishes to not have a mate, she can refuse. However, if the males still want her they can fight over her.

Ultimately, the male still gets the last say. And also, the ones who were most vulnerable to this strategy were the Explosives.

The Explosives had to be careful, they didn’t care at all for mates yet they were the most sensual. Male wolves fought over these types many times, even resulting in a lust war between two alphas.

Soon, I had to drag Deanna away from Natalie. Sadly I had to invite her to my party.

She beamed, “Great! I’ll see you there!” With a twist, she stuck her chest out and pointed her ass towards me. She walked away while Ethan and me both stared at her ass.

Females.

I really have to be careful, Deanna knows I still have feelings for Natalie. I don’t care how Natalie looks, I still care for her.

I don’t want anything bad to happen to Natalie.