Waste the Night Away

SCOTT POV

“Hey dude are you okay?” asked Ethan. He put his hand on my shoulder, in a way to comfort me.

“Huh? Oh yeah I am, why?”

“I don’t know bro, it’s just that it looks like you forced that out. I thought you told me you actually didn’t hate Natalie?”

He looked at me, expecting an answer.

“I do hate her, she’s just nasty to look at,” I said. I had to lie. I had to lie in order to protect Natalie.

It really hurt me to say that, but I’m pretty sure Natalie was hurting even more that I did.

Deanna was in heat, and it made her vicious. Deanna had the Malicious Cycle which caused her to lose all rational thoughts. When Deanna saw Natalie, I knew Deanna was ready to kill her. And that reminds me, where is she?

I asked Ethan, ‘Hey, where’s Deanna?”

“Oh you didn’t realize? She said she was going to go home with Brittany because their parents called them home early. Plus Deanna said she had to study for the test on Monday.”

Thank god, Deanna wasn’t mad about Natalie. I made sure to give Deanna a lot of attention today, and I had to make sure Deanna didn’t chase after Natalie.

I have to do everything I can to make Natalie safe, from us.

Honestly, I don’t like Deanna much, but since she’s on her heat she’s been attracting me and flirting. She was the only female in heat at the party, and she chose me to have sex with. In a way I was honored, but I knew it was because she wanted the status of being the Alpha’s female.

I sighed, and Ethan patted me on the back. He said, “Hey man, just enjoy the party. Now that Deanna’s gone you can finally relax. Chill, okay?”

Smiling, I replied back, “Hah, yeah I got it.” This time, I faced the crowd and yelled out, ‘WHO’S READY TO FUCK SHIT UP?”

The whole crowd cheered, and soon I was offered alcohol by some friends to waste the night away.