Shifting into Your Kind

Please comment and vote! I'm wondering if I should continue this series! Please comment on this chapter and vote!

I woke up only to find myself in a pool of sweat. The floor and the night was cold, but my body heat was boiling hot. I never felt this normal, except I was exhausted. A sudden calmness swept by me, and I knew it was Sheba’s doing.

I stood up, and looked towards the half cracked mirror. The mirror showed my face undamaged.

How strange, didn’t Deanna mutilate my face? This can’t be!

Putting my hands on my face, I began patting my cheeks. They were undoubtedly smooth, not scarred and left no impression of cuts.

I spoke up even though Sheba could have heard me anyways. “Sheba, what happened?”

You’ve been sleeping for three days. You have survived, it is all going according to his plans.

“No, I don’t understand this. Didn’t Deanna cut my face up?” I asked. I was still in awe, my face and the rest of my body was untouched by the blade. It was as if everything was a bad dream. However, Sheba’s voice was real, and no doubt it did happen.

The wolf blood inside of you has awakened. Your body chemistry will match one of the werewolves, except you will have a few more perks of your own. Your body will be able to heal very quickly, and you will be unaffected by disease. Moreover, to your benefit your metabolism will skyrocket. Sharing the Wereking’s blood means you will be beautiful and wise. As I had said before, consider yourself blessed. Now, you must go home.

“Oh my god… I just realized… Did you say three days?”

Yes, why Natalie?

“My father and mother will kill me! They’re going to murder me! I have to go home now!” I exclaimed. Although it was dark, I was able to see with exceptional vision. The darkness didn’t inhibit me at all.

Finding the door, I pushed the handle back. It was secured tight with a lock. This time, I brought my weight forth and broke the lock. My strength was immense, and I felt powerful. My legs broke out in a stride, and soon I was sprinting with such ease and mobility. I didn’t grow tired at all, despite my weight.

See Natalie? The benefits of being a werewolf, especially one of rare blood! The Wereking’s blood! You are able to run so fast, as fast as an alpha werewolf! Soon, when you lose weight you will become much faster.

Shut up, don’t bring my weight into this!

… My apologies Natalie, I didn’t mean to offend you. But please get used to it, the world is brutal. In fact, as long as I reside in your body you will not be swayed as easily as before. You see Natalie, humans are sensitive and vulnerable. Those with Werewolf blood are much more confident and beautiful, thus why many are leaders of the world. As long as you have me, you will become a ruthless leader.