Understanding of the Explosive Cycle

Three years have passed by, and I was finally able to control myself and my emotions. Sheba finally understood me, as well as I understood Sheba. We finally came to an understanding and worked together, an issue many halfbreds had with their Spirit Wolves.

In just a year, Sheba became gentle and understanding, and no longer did I have bouts of evil.

I did lose weight in a short amount of time, and Sheba said it was natural, I was finally active and I had the metabolism of a werewolf. Finally, I achieved a slim waist, with thighs barely touching each other. My hair grew longer, and I finally saw myself as me again. My wolf boosted my self-esteem, and I greatly enjoyed the advantages of being a half bred.

Being granted as a successor of the Wereking, I was granted powers of my own. I was the fastest wolf out of all my pack members, and they could never catch up with me. I remember having a competition with Alec, the fastest wolf before I came in the pack. He was notoriously known to be very fast. We had a mile race, and I surpassed him on the very first lap. While I finished the mile, Alec was still on the third lap, barely reaching the forth.

This speed of mine proved to be very vital in raids. I constantly intruded on wolf territory, making other wolves trying to capture me. I would go easy on them, giving them hope they would manage to capture me.

Given enough time, if I heard a howl giving me an okay, I would rush forward surging all my power into a sprint. They would be very far behind me, and would give up, only to go back to their hideout to find all their stuff destroyed.

Every time we raided a hideout, I was given a chance by Mr. Nazarian to hurt a wolf. He knew of my desire, and couldn’t tell me otherwise. Every raid we went to, I managed to severely hurt a wolf. I was as big as an alpha, something very odd for a female.

It was only because I had a Spirit Wolf, the only reason why I was huge.

Also, I had extremely good luck. My luck was superb, and it became useful in every situation. If I managed to get trapped, somehow one of the wolves would trip, giving me the chance to escape. If I was on the brink of death, somehow magically everything unfolded and I would come out without a scratch.

However, although the Wereking gave me one more gift, I considered it as a curse.

 A horrible curse that made people wretched.

He gave me a unique scent, very different from normal werewolves. I cannot comprehend the scent, but be assured it is unique and spectacular.

The worst part though, is being a female. We go through heat twice a year, the same as dogs and wolves. It was maddening, I had to stop everything and go into hiding. I remember my first heat cycle, my pack members remember my first heat, and completely shut their mind out. They rushed after me, considering no thoughts of me being their pack member.

 I remember Alex, he held me down with his hands, immobilizing myself from running.  The other pack members rushed at us, only to back down when Alex roared. They backed down, hesitantly, and eventually faded away to go back to our home. In an effort to break away, I kicked at him frantically. He didn’t seem to budge at all, unaffected by my strong kicks. His eyes had lust, and he kissed me, passion engulfing the deep pit of his soul. His eyes wild and savage, he didn’t want to let me go.

I remember, crying out, “Alex! Stop! What are you doing?”

He stopped for a moment, and replied, “You smell so good.”

That was all he said, and he continued embracing me, I wasn’t able to move, and he began kissing my neck. Further and further he strayed off, lifting my shirt up with his teeth, exposing my waist. He groaned, and pushed his face onto my neck.