Nameless Wolves

SCOTT POV

“Ohh baby, harder…” the girl said.

She bit her lip and looked up to me, her black locks falling on her face. She bent over even more, and proceeded to moan.

“Scott, harder! It feels so good!” she moaned. She swaddled her hips, causing a back and forth motion. Every time she did, I began to reach orgasm.

We were in her apartment, I met her from the club an hour ago. I already hooked up with some of the regulars there, and she was a fresh sight. Although I did fucked her once before, she was the prettiest out of them all there.

Also, she wasn’t a werewolf. She was human to the bone.

I was getting into it, the girl was really enticing. She had an amazing body, a thin body with decent tits. I grabbed onto them, feeling shameful in the process. Quickly, I dropped my hand to the side.

She had no decency, she grabbed my hand and put it back.

We did the same position for ten minutes, I didn’t bother to make it exciting at all.

In a few minutes, I finally reached an orgasm. I began to moan, and got stiff. I pulled out and stopped.

She also stopped, and smiled at me. She cooed, “Why did you stop? I loved every moment of it.” She stroked me, her nails brushing through my back.

In a moment she got up, and she said, “I’m going to wash up. I made a mess… Will you still be there Scott?”

I looked at her and smiled, “Yeah,”

“You’re not going to leave right? Happened to me last time, Scott.”

“Nah, don’t worry. I’m not going to do that again… Uh, uhm…”

Oh shit, what was her name? Was it Candice? No, that was the girl from four weeks ago… Lucy? No wait, was it Ruby?

“Yeah, Ruby I’m staying here.”

She smirked at me and replied, “It’s Ruth. Luckily you’re handsome, so I forgive you for that.” She went in the restroom, and slid inside the shower. I saw her silhouette, her body traced outside in a shadow. Her tall thin body with tan skin definitely made use of her ass and tits. “Hmm, maybe it’s not as good as I thought, Scott. You’re so handsome that you probably have girls lying around. I think that’s why you got my name wrong, I’m just liked one of those girls. You know, I wish we get to be closer and more comfortable with each other. I don’t mind having a relationship with you, you seem like a nice guy and…”

The only problem with Ruth was that she never stopped talking. The only way for her to stop was if I initiated sex with her, and her words turned into moans.

“Don’t worry, I’m seriously going to stay here.”

She seemed to relax at my reassurance. She closed the door and continued to shower.

I looked around her apartment, it was small and cozy. Although her furniture was bland, it was really comfortable and soothing. I zoned off for a while, only for my phone to ring.

Looking at the phone, I see it was one of my pack members, Wayne. Wayne was a young teenager, mildly an oaf and very peculiar.  

Strange, usually my main betas call me.

“Hello?”

“Scott? Is this you?”

“…No this is his girlfriend speaking.”

“Oh, can you please give the phone to Scott?”

Oh god! How stupid can this kid get! 

“Okay jokes aside, what do you want?”

“Oh Scott! Ethan and Christopher are chasing after some rogues right now! Almost half the pack is gone, the rogues are really smart and I think they’re trying to rob us!”

“… Wayne, just stay there and keep guard.”

“Okay I will, but I’m going to go chase after them too!”

“No Wayne, I just told you to stay there and guard the hideout.”

“Okay Scott, I’ll go chase after the rogues.”

“… Wayne, STAY THERE AND GUARD THE HIDEOUT.”

“Uh, okay boss… But you better hurry! Ethan and Christopher got really excited and they both muttered out that it was the Nameless Rogues!”

“Okay got it, I’ll be there in three minutes. And Wayne, GUARD THE HIDEOUT STAY.”

I turned the phone off, and headed out the door. I only needed to pull my zipper up, I didn’t bother to take off my clothes during sex today.

Ah! At last, the famous rogues finally hit our hideout! I was waiting for this moment; a huge bounty was on their heads. Maybe my pack will be able to capture the notorious gang, mysterious wolves that roamed other territory, three of them the size of alphas.

It was strange, it seemed that three wolves out of five managed them. But then, they’re rogues, they don’t belong in a true pack.

Finally, I get to meet them! I was waiting for this, I wanted to fight the black wolf, the most infamous for damaging a wolf every time he raided a hideout.

I wonder what he looks like under his filthy black fur, probably a man much bigger than me.

Facing Ruth’s door, I quietly whisper, “Sorry Ruth, I’ll make it up to you.” Soon, I was out and into the streets. No one was around, it was just darkness and me.

The night beckoned me to shift, calling me to turn into my wolf form. Snow fell and gusts of wind flew beneath my path.

Shifting, I turn into the Silver wolf. And I made my way into the night with no regards of safety in my mind.

Only the sense of fighting the notorious wolf that hurt many of my kind.

He made the mistake of fighting his own, and especially injuring my cousin. If he knew that he injured one of my family members, he surely would have left him alone.

I went on, excited that finally I was able to have some fun.