Shameless Girl

NATALIE POV

“Oh my god! You bit me!” I yelled. “You little bitch!”

I tried swinging at him, but he pinned my arms down. He protested, “But you smelled so good.” He continued on, “Your scent was overpowering me, I didn’t even know that I made a mark on you.” He stared at me with sly eyes, completely aware that he did it on purpose.

I tried again to push him off, but to no avail. “Get off of me now.”

“You just had the best sex of your life, give me some gratitude,” he smirked. “Now, calm down…”

“I will not calm down! You… Assbutt!” I snarled. My lip quivered, grieving over the strange comeback I made.

He raised an eyebrow. This time, he lifted his chest above me, pinning me down with both of his legs. He let go of my arms, and raised them  above his head as in a way to show that he wasn’t holding me back. He never took his eyes off mine.

“Get off me!” I jerked my body forward, trying to throw him off. Again, he grabbed on to my arms. He assured me, “I told you, calm down. It’s not that bad being bitten.”

“I don’t want to be mated to a beast of a man like you.”

“What’s so bad about being mated to me? I am a reputable leader, surely you have heard of me and my brothers.” He proudly admitted to me, “My blood is from Serbia. I am a great man with rare blood. You will live a life of leisure if you take position as my wife in Serbia.”

“No thanks I refuse.”

“Your permission is not needed.”

What? I stared at him in disbelief.  He stared back with calm eyes, as if he said nothing wrong. “You’re taking me against my will… If I say no then it’s no!” I rambled on, “You can’t just TAKE someone out of their own country against their will! That’s called kidnapping.”

“Oh?” He rubbed his chin, frowning slightly. “Customs are much different in America, I see.” He waved his arm in a haughty manner. “No matter, I will still bring you. America, Shmerica. Laws are meant to be broken.” He smiled to me, wrapping the blanket over our heads.

He whispered, “Ready for round two?”

SCOTT

“Where in the world is she?”  I whispered to myself. For some reason, I wasn’t able to smell her. Maybe it was because of the snow falling.

Or probably it was because I was so distraught, that my senses were dull. I was filled with anger, pissed that Natalie went against my word. I was alpha, and under my command she had to listen. My word is considered law. If she comes back, she was going to be house arrested for two years.

“That is if she comes back,” blurted a voice. I look over my shoulder, and see Wayne.