The Death of the Mosers

Please comment and vote!!! Thanks!

SCOTT POV

Oh my god, that party… I still have a hangover from it… And it was a day ago. The party lasted for two days. Highschoolers are really crazy.

I decided to skip school today, Deanna was going to be at the peak of her heat and I didn’t want her to be distracting me. I was a mess, I looked at myself in the mirror and my hair was disarrayed along with my clothes.

So glad mom and dad are on vacation. Or so they called it.

Most likely they’re patrolling their lands, making sure rogues don’t intrude. I’m going to live in this house by myself for a while, mom trusted me enough to take care of myself.

“Ugh, my head,” I groaned. Although I was a werewolf and could consume mass amounts of alcohol, I was still prone to hangovers. I turned to my left, and opened the cabinets trying to find medication for my raging headache.

Huh, nothing here.

I went downstairs and fixed myself four sandwiches. With the flick of my wrist, I turned on the TV. After skimming for a couple of minutes, I knew there was nothing good to watch at the moment. Looking at the time, I realize it was midnight.

I don’t know why, maybe it was because I was so bored I turned on the local news. The headlines flickered, ‘Four Killed.’

“The people who reside in Rosewood Street still do not know what happened. Four was unfortunately killed, two families have passed on today.”

Huh, Rosewood. I took another bite of my sandwich, and glanced at the window. Rosewood, the place where I used to live.

What? Rosewood, Natalie lives there!

I shifted my body closer to the screen hoping nothing bad happened.

“The Adams family two children were beheaded, and the killer is still on the loose. The Moser family…”

What happened!? I need to know!

“The Moser family, a middle aged woman and man were almost unrecognizable due to the damage. The daughter was not found to be anywhere, the neighbors suspect she was kidnapped. If anyone has witness this tragic event, please call the number here below…”

Oh my god. Natalie. She’s missing? How did this all happen?

I got up from the couch, and the blood pounded into my head. If it wasn’t for this headache, I would have shifted already.

If I find out who did this, I would kill him!

Rushing out the door, I shifted into a wolf. My wolf erupted, a huge white wolf tinged with a silver halo. The silver color started on my forehead to the end of my tail. The gray swirled together, blending in well with the white. My family often joked I was a Silverback.

With a hurried pace, I eventually landed myself at the Moser residence. People swarmed around, and it was way too risky to venture closer.

In the air, I smelled a wolf. It was a unique smell, nothing like I had smelled before. This scent was natural yet abnormal.

So a wolf did this.

I set out to find the scent, but all of a sudden the scent disappeared. No matter what I did, I couldn’t retrieve the scent. My wolf was eager to find her, but soon gave up. My wolf began to pity me, and he himself was saddened. Without warning, I let out a howl to portray my sorrow.

My Natalie, the one who I have loved secretly for a long time, the one who I knew was for me...is gone.

Oh why, why did I treat her so bad? If I had known this would have happened!

Howling once again, I cry for the loss of my dear Natalie. The one who I loved and wished to be with at this moment.

Natalie was gone.