Chapter 4: The Party

At this point I had way too many drinks at this point. While dancing with Tara, Devyn, and Kat who have been by side all night. I keep on drinking through out the night. I notice Colby can't take his eyes off of me the whole time even thou he is with Amber.

Colby's POV:

I kept help but look over at Yn. She looks so beautiful. I know she's my best friend's sister, but god damn she is so fine. I come back to reality when Amber gets my attention.

Our conversation:

A: Babe, who is the girl with Kat, Tara, and Devyn?

C: That's Yn. Sam's sister.

A: What is she doing here?

C: She moved here from Kansas.

A: Oh. Let's go upstairs babe.

C: Okay baby.

As I am walking away, Yn looks at me and smiles. I smile back at her as I walk upstairs to my room with Amber.

Back to my POV:

I saw Colby walk upstairs with Amber. I smile at him and he smiles back at him as he goes upstairs. Kat sees me smile at Colby and she brings me back to reality.

Our conversation:

K: Do you like him, Yn?

Y: What?

T: Do you like Colby?

Y: I have always liked him. He's been my brother's best friend for years.

D: Do you like like him?

Y: Yes, I do like him. Don't tell Sam. Colby is Sam's best friend.

T, D & K: We won't.

T, D & K: We won't.

T, D & K: We won't.

It's been a few days since the party and I have been hanging out with the girls and the boys for the time being. Getting to know them. I'm in my bedroom, playing on my phone when I hear Sam calling me. I change into some normal clothes, since I was wondering short shorts and a tank top. I didn't want to go downstairs looking like that.

 I didn't want to go downstairs looking like that

Our conversation:

S: Yn?!

Y: What Sam?!

S: Come here?!

Y: Coming!!

I walk downstairs and sees Sam, Kat, Colby, and of course Amber is here also.

Y: Yes Sam?

S: Do you want to film an video with us?