Chapter 30: Amber Tries to Ruin Their Relationship

Sam's and Colby's POV:

We are the first ones awake in the morning. Colby and I get the equipment ready for the investigation later today. After we got that ready, we go downstairs to grab some breakfast. While the girls are still sleeping.

Back to my POV:

I get out of bed and I see Kat still sleeping. So I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom, and get ready for the day. I get into the shower. About 30 minutes later, I hear Sam and Colby come back to the room. By now, Kat is awake.

I'm still in the bathroom, doing my makeup. When I hear my phone go off and it's unknown number texting me.

 When I hear my phone go off and it's unknown number texting me

Text Message: *Grey bubble: Unknown* *Blue bubble: Yn* ~Screenshot picture: *Grey bubble: Amber* *Blue bubble: "Colby"*

I put my phone away and sits on the floor, crying. Because I can't believe this.

Colby's POV:

I'm talking to Sam and Kat. When we got back into the hotel room.

Colby: Where's Yn?

Kat: Think she's in the bathroom still.

Colby: Oh okay.

Sam: I'm going to load the car. See if she's ready. We have to go soon.

Colby: Okay.

Kat: I'm going to go get Amanda and Stas up and tell them, it's almost time to go.

Sam & Colby: Okay.

Sam & Colby: Okay.

Sam and Kat leaves the room. I go to the bathroom door and knock on the door. I hear Yn, say "Who is it?" "It's Colby." I reply. I hear the door unlock and she says, "Come in." I walk into the bathroom. "What's wrong babe?"