Chapter 14: The Pool Party PT. 3

I finally found Colby in the kitchen. And we start to have a conversation and hang out before we head outside to be with everyone else.

C: You look beautiful princess.

Y: Thanks Colbs.

C: Do you think Sam knows what's going on between us?

Y: No him. But Kat, Tara, and Devyn knows.

C: How does Kat know?

Y: She told me that she heard our conversation earlier.

C: Really?

Y: Yes.

C: She won't tell Sam, would she?

Y: I made her promise not to tell him.

C: Good.

Colby's POV:

As I'm talking to Yn, my phone goes off and I checked it and it's Amber, of course it is her. I try to ignore the text. But it goes off again. I finally decide to text her back.

Text message: *Grey bubble: Amber* *Blue bubble: Colby*

I put my phone away and I look at Yn, and sigh. Yn looks at me and holds my hands. Because she knows it was Amber that texted me.

Y: Everything okay?

C: Just Amber, she's outside still.

Y: Really?

C: Yes. Do you see Sam around?

Y: No why *I interrupt her by pulling her close to me and kisses her*

She kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck. We make out for awhile, hoping no one interrupts us for awhile.

Kat's POV:

Myself and Sam are hanging out with everyone else by the pool. Enjoying the company. Waiting for Yn and Colby to come out to join us.

S: Kat, have you seen Yn?

K: She's probably inside getting an drink.

Sam gets up to go find her. I grab his hand. And make him sit back down.

K: She's a big girl Sam. She'll be out eventually.

S: Fine.

Amber's POV:

I walk around to the house to the pool area and I see Colby and Yn kissing a lot.