Chapter 21: Sam & Kat Scares Yn & Colby PT.1

Yn: Hey Stas.

Stas: Yes?

Yn: You can sleep in my bed tonight. I don't mind. So, you don't have to sleep on the couch.

Stas: Are you sure?

Yn: Of course. I'm going to stay in Colby's room.

Stas: Thanks girl. Can you show me to your room?

Yn: Follow me.

We walk upstairs to my room and I open the door. I let her inside the room and showed her the bathroom and where she can plug her phone in.

Yn: This is it.

Stas: Thanks for letting me crash in your room.

Yn: No problem. See you in the morning.

Stas: See you in the morning.

I walk outside of the bedroom and close the door. Then I make my way to Colby's room and knock on the door. I hear Colby say come in and I walk inside the room then close the door.

Yn: Hey babe.

Colby: Hey babe. Came to say good night?

Yn: Nope *I climb into his bed and lay next to him* Came to sleep here. Gave Stas my room for the night, so she didn't have to sleep on the couch.

Colby: That was nice of you love. Come cuddle with me and I'll put a movie on to help us sleep.

Yn: OK love.

Colby puts the movie on and I cuddle up next to him, before kissing him. We both fall asleep while cuddling. The movie was still playing the next morning.

 The movie was still playing the next morning

The next morning

Sam's POV:

Myself and Kat knock on Colby's door, the next morning. We don't hear anything but the movie playing. So, we both open the door and sees them, cuddling.

Kat: They look so cute.

Sam: I know. Watch this, this will wake them.

Kat: What are you going to?

Sam: I used to do every time our parents and Colby's parents knew they were alone together.

Kat: Oh god. Do it!

I yell really loud to wake them up.

Sam: COLE ROBERT BROCK AND YN YMN COLBACH!! YOU BETTER RUN!! MOM AND DAD ARE COMING!! AND SO IS MR. AND MRS. BROCK!!