Chapter 12: The Pool Party PT. 1

She keeps on yelling and getting on everyone's nerves. So I yell at her and she looks at me and tries to hit me. But I don't let that happen.

A: WHY WON'T YOU LET COLBY BE HAPPY?! *tries to hit Yn*

Y: *I grab her hand* DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!! I AM LETTING COLBY BE HAPPY. HE WASN'T HAPPY WITH YOU!! NOW I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE. BEFORE EVERYONE KICKS YOU OUT OF HERE!!

A: THIS ISN'T OVER!! I'LL BE BACK!!

Y: DON'T EVER COME BACK UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!!

I watch her leave and I look at the guys. And I shake my head. That girl is going to be the death of us all. I go to the living room to sit down on the couch and everyone follows me.

Talk w/Roommates:

K: Good job girl!! That is how it is done!!

Colby smiles at me and I smile back at him.

S: Proud of you sis.

D: That was very brave to stand up to her.

T: You go girl.

Co & J: Let's party!

T, D, K & Y: Let's party. Let's celebrate!!

S & C: Hell yeah!!

S & C: Hell yeah!!

We head upstairs to my room, the girls grab their bikinis before they came into my room. I try some bikinis on when Kat sees my phone light up with Colby's name on it.

K: Yn, Colby texted you.

I grab my phone as quickly as possible before she could read the message from Colby. I text Colby back, but can't help but smile at the messages.

T & D: What did we miss?

K: Colby and Yn likes each other.

Y: Kat?!

K: You love us!!

Y: I do love you guys!!