Chapter 10: Amber Returns

*Still Colby's POV:*

I get back into the bed, without trying to wake up Yn. But I failed, because she woke up as soon as I sit down on the bed.

Back to my POV:

I wake up and sees Colby. I look at him as I rub my eyes. I sit up.

Our talk:

Y: Was that Sam?

C: Yes.

Y: What did he want?

C: Just needed to talk to you.

Y: Oh okay. I'll go talk to him. Are you going to be okay?

C: Of course princess. I'll be okay.

Y: Okay.

As I am about to leave. Colby grabs me and pulls me into a hug. I smile as Colby and I embrace into a hug. Then all the sudden, Colby kisses me. I'm shocked but I kiss him back. Then I tell him, "I'll be back." Colby nods his head, "OK love."

I smile at him and I walk out the door. I go and find Sam to talk to him.

Kat's POV:

I hear someone knocking on the door, I yell. "I'll get it." I walk to the door and opens the door and sees Amber standing there. She asked me, "Where are they?"

Back to my POV:

I'm hiding because I hear Amber's voice and Sam sneaks up behind me. Making me jump. I yell at him, "What the hell, Sam?" Sam laughs, "Sorry sis."

S: What are you doing?

Y: Hiding from Amber. She's mad. She thinks I broke up her and Colby up.

S: Oh okay. I been looking for you.

Y: Oh okay.

We walk to the living. Corey and the rest of the gang is in the living room.

Co: Hey Yn.

Y: Hey Corey. It's been awhile since we talked.