Chapter 40: Leaving To Go Back To LA PT. 1

Yn: What do you want?

Colby: Baby, I'm sorry. Please come back.

Yn: You told me you weren't talking to Amber!!

Colby: She called me. You have to believe me!!

Yn: Why should I believe you?!

Colby: Because I love you.

Yn: I can't do this. I can't deal with heartbreak Colby. I love you Colby.

I hang up the phone and start crying.

Colby's POV:

She hangs up on me and I sit down on the bed. Sam, Kat & Stas are looking at me.

Sam: Where is she?

Colby: She wouldn't tell me.

Kat: What did she say?

Colby: She was crying and saying, "I can't do this. I can't deal with heartbreak, Colby. I love you too Colby." Then she hung up on me.

Sam: I screwed up.

Colby, Kat & Stas: We all screwed up.

We leave the hotel and get into the car. To start searching for Yn.

Back to my POV:

I go back to the hotel and I pack my bag to go back to LA. I need time for myself and think about things. So, I sit down at the desk and write a letter to Sam, Colby, Stas & Kat.

 So, I sit down at the desk and write a letter to Sam, Colby, Stas & Kat

I seal the letter into a envelope. And I put Sam's, Colby's, Kat's, and Stas's names on it. Then I leave the hotel. I see them coming in the front, so I sneak out the side entrance to my waiting Uber. I go to the airport to catch the plane.

Sam's POV:

We search for what seems like hours until we go back to the hotel room, to see if she is there waiting on us. We enter the room and see her stuff gone and an note.

Stas: She left.

Colby: Everything is gone.

Kat: She left a note.

Sam: She went back to LA.

Colby: We need to go after her.

Sam: She needs time to heal Colby.

Colby sits down and starts to cry. Knowing I fucked up big time. When I said that about Amber. She's my sister and I want what is best for my sister. She's my family after all. I hope she can forgive him. I have never seen Colby cry this much in a long time.

Colby: I messed up big time.

Sam: Bro, I'm sorry.