Chapter 19: A New Friend to the Mix

Y: Now Colby you say the next thing.

C: Fine. Sam, Yn and I started seeing each other for a couple of weeks and just today. I asked her out.

S: I'm happy for you two. I'm glad my best friend is happy and so is my sister. So, I'm not mad. Thanks for telling me sis and Colby.

Y: Thanks bro. I'm so happy with him.

We all walk downstairs and Sam & Kat goes outside with everyone else. Myself and Colby go sit on the couch. I'm laying my head on his chest, while sitting close to him and Colby has arms wrap around my waist.

 I'm laying my head on his chest, while sitting close to him and Colby has arms wrap around my waist

Y: I'm glad we don't have to hide anymore.

C: I'm glad to love. Want to go swim and hang out with our friends?

Y: Of course. Let's go babe.

We head outside to the pool and get in the pool with everyone else. We talk for awhile about things coming up. Tara and Devyn are curious about the whole conversation with Sam went.

T: Hey love birds. Did you tell Sam?

Y: Yes I did.

T: Is he okay with you two?

C: Yes he is.

And a few minutes later, Sam and Kat comes over to us. Sam is talking to Colby about an filming location they will be going to a few days.

S: Hey sis.

Y: Hey bro. What's up?

S: Want to go filming with us?

Y: Sure. What at?

C: Waverly Hills Sanatorium.

Y: I have always wanted to go. Who's all going?

S: Kat and Stas.

Y: Who's Stas? I haven't met her yet.

K: She should be coming over any minute to stay the night. We leave tomorrow morning.

Y: Can't wait to meet her.

We all hear an knock on the door and Kat volunteer to go answer it for us. While Kat was gone. Sam, Colby, and I talk for awhile.

Kat's POV:

I go and answer the door and it's Stas at the door. I smile and hug her. "Hey girl. Ready for tomorrow?"