Chapter 31: Heading to the Location

*Colby's POV:*

Sam and Kat leaves the room. I go to the bathroom door and knocks on the door. I hear Yn, say "Who is it?" "It's Colbs." I reply. I hear the door unlock and she says, "Come in." I walk into the bathroom. "What's wrong babe?"

Back to my POV:

I'm crying still, but doesn't want Colby to see it. He looks at me and sits down next to me. And grabs my hands and holds them.

Colby: What's wrong babe?

I show him the text message from the unknown number.

Yn: This.

Colby reads the text message all the way through.

Colby: Baby, I haven't talked to Amber. Since we broke up.

Yn: Promise me?

Colby: I promise baby.

He hands me his phone and I see the call logs and the messages. There were no messages, but just calls from Amber, non stop.

Colby: I love you more than anything princess.

I hug him tight and he hugs me back tight. Not wanting to let me go.

Yn: I love you more than anything to bubs.

Colby: Are you ready to go?

Yn: As ready as I ever will be.

Colby: Let's go baby.

I grab his hand and pulls him back towards me.

Yn: Wait love.

Colby: What baby?

I jump into his arms and he catches me.

Yn: I'm glad you are in my life again.

I kiss him passionately and he kisses me back passionately. He smiles at me.

Sam, Kat, Stas, and Amanda comes back into the room. They call us for us to hurry up. So, we all can leave.

Sam, Kat, Stas & Amanda: YN!! COLBY!! Let's go!!

We stop kissing and looks at each other, like we get interrupt everytime we are alone together. Especially by Sam and Kat. I love my brother, but I need time alone with my boyfriend.

Colby & Yn: Coming!!

We come outside the bathroom, holding hands.

Sam: Ready?

Yn & Colby: Yup. Let's go.

We walk out to the car. Sam and Colby rented an car that had third row seating in it. Colby and Sam got into the front two seats. Myself and Amanda got into the way back, while Kat and Stas got into the middle seat. We head to the location, it takes a few hours to get there. We get to the location. We all get out of the car.