Chapter 46: The Pregnancy Test

Kat, Stas, Tara & Devyn: Let us know what happens.

Yn: I will.

~Stas has moved in. She took Yn's room, because Yn moved into Colby's room with him~

It's been a couple of hours later and I'm currently sitting in my bathroom. Not wanting to take the pregnancy test, because I'm scared of the results. So, I take the pregnancy test and I sit it on the counter on the opposite side of the screen results. I hear Colby come into the room and he calls me. I come out of the bathroom and I close the door behind me.

Yn: Hey love.

Colby: Everything okay?

Yn: Yes. Just was using the  bathroom. I'm going to go talk to Kat and Stas.

Colby: I love you babe and okay princess.

Yn: I love you too baby.

Colby kisses me on the cheek and I smile at him. I kiss him quick on the lips. I leave the room and go downstairs to see the girls.

Colby's POV:

I go into the bedroom and see an package in the trash can. I grab it out of the trash. And look at the test and it says positive. I can't believe what I'm looking at right now.

 I can't believe what I'm looking at right now

Back to my POV:

I walk downstairs to hang out with the girls. I only see Kat, Stas, and Devyn downstairs.

Yn: Hey girls. Where's Tara?

Kat, Stas & Devyn: Hey girl. Out with Jake.