Chapter 48: Telling Sam & Both Parents the News

I look at Sam and tell him the truth about the pregnancy test.

Yn: It's mine Sammy.

Sam looks at me and looks upset that his sister is pregnant. I look at him and I look down at the floor, not wanting to answer the next question he asks.

Sam: You're pregnant?

Yn: Yes I am.

Sam looks at Colby and making sure that he is the father of this baby.

Sam: And you're the father? Please tell me yes.

Colby: Yes Sam. I'm the father.

Yn: Are you mad?

Sam: No I am not mad. We need to tell mom and dad.

Yn: I know that.

We head upstairs to Sam's and Kat's room to talk for awhile. Devyn and Corey went out for awhile. While we are in the room, we talk for awhile before telling our parents.

Yn: I'm going to tell our parents.

Colby: Make a group chat with both of our parents.

Yn: Okay babe.

I take my phone out and Colby does the same. I add Colby to the group along with my parents and I add Colby's parents to the chat.

The Group Chat:

I put my phone away and Colby does the same thing

I put my phone away and Colby does the same thing. Sam, Kat, and Stas looks at myself and Colby to see how things went.

Sam: How did they take the news?

Yn: Well mom is trying to be supportive. But dad didn't say anything, just got offline very quickly.

Colby: My parents left the chat without saying anything.

As Colby was talking to use. He's phone rings and we know it's his parents calling him to talk to him.