Chapter 35: The Time We Almost Got Caught PT. 3

Sam: Ready to head back?

Stas & Kat: Yes we are.

We head back to the hotel, to bring the food back to Yn & Colby.

Back to my POV:

We are still laying down in bed, both tired as hell from what we just did. I look at the time and sees that Sam, Kat, and Stas will be back any minute. And we are still naked from having sex. I look at Colby.

Yn: We gotta get dressed and hide the clothes and make the bed. Quick. They should be back soon.

Colby: Right.

We both get out of bed and make the bed. I got to the bathroom, to change while Colby cleans up the extra clothes and gets dressed also. I look in the mirror as I am getting dressed and sees the hickeys on both sides of my neck. I yell at Colby.

Yn: Baby?!

I hear Colby coming into the bathroom and sees what he did to me. He just smiles at me and kisses my neck again to leave another one.

Colby: Oops sorry love. You love me. Just cover it up love.

We hear Sam, Kat, and Stas come back. I cover up the hickeys and change into some clothes as I hear Sam put the key card into the door. I walk out into the room. They walk inside the room.

Sam, Kat & Stas: Hey guys.

Colby & Yn: Hey.

Colby & Yn: Hey.

We all eat the food. Myself and Colby went out to hang out by ourselves. I'm holding Colby's hand, while we are walking down the streets. Colby looks over at me, while we are walking.

Colby: You okay babe?

Yn: Yes babe.

Colby: Later today, we are going to do an video introducing you.

Yn: Okay love.

We walk around for awhile, before deciding to go back to the room. I forgot my phone at the hotel when we went out. Sam, Kat, and Stas left to go explore for awhile. Leaving us to do whatever we want.