Chapter 32: Waverly Hills Sanatorium (watch the video)

We walk out to the car. Sam and Colby rented an car that had third row seating in it. Colby and Sam got into the front row seats. Myself and Amanda got into the way back, while Kat and Stas got into the middle seat. We head to the location, it takes a few hours to get there. We get to the location. We all get out of the car.

I look around and smile at the fact that I am standing in front of Waverly Hills Sanatorium. I pull out my phone and take a selfie with the building behind me. I see Sam, Kat, and Colby laugh at me and say, "She's crazy."

I look at them and shake my head, "I heard that!"

Amanda: Man, there are a lot of spirits here.

We do the intro outside in front of the building, before going inside.

Sam & Colby: Welcome back everyone to a new video. We are here at Waverly Hills Sanatorium. Finally here after years of wanting to come here.

Sam: We are here with our friends, we have my girlfriend Kat and our friend Stas.

Colby: And we are here with my girlfriend, Yn Golbach and Amanda, you might know here from her channel.

After we do the intro. We head inside and do the whole tour of the Sanatorium. We do the investigation and after the investigation. I'm running outside, trying to calm down after what I had just experience. I fall to the ground, crying so hard.

I hear Sam, Colby, Kat, Stas, and Amanda running after me. Yelling for me to stop.

I can't stop crying and I'm shaking so much. I feel Colby wrapping his arms around, pulling me close.

Colby: What's wrong babe?

Yn: They were all around me. I can't control it.

Amanda: Yn?

Yn: Yes?

Amanda: You can see them too?

Yn: How do I control them?