Chapter 25: Meeting Amanda

Sam & Colby: You girls ready for this trip?

Yn, Stas & Kat: As ready as we can be. What time is the flight?

Sam & Colby: In about an hour.

It's been an hour. We all board the plane. On the plane. Sam, Kat, and Stas are sitting on the plane together. While myself and Colby are sitting on the plane together. It takes a few hours to get to Kentucky. We head straight to the hotel to relax for the night. We got two hotel rooms, one for myself, Sam, Kat, and Colby. Another room for Stas and Amanda.

We all meeting Amanda later, when she gets here. She's coming with us to the location. Myself, Stas, and Kat are chilling in the hotel room, while Sam and Colby are meeting Amanda downstairs and bringing her upstairs to the hotel room.

Sam's and Colby's POV:

We are meeting Amanda. She's an medium who can talk to spirits.

Amanda: Hey Sam and Colby.

Sam & Colby: Hey Amanda.

Amanda: How are you guys?

Sam & Colby: We are good. Let's go upstairs, so you can meet the girls.

Amanda: Let's go

We walk upstairs to the hotel room and walks inside the room. Kat, Yn, and Stas are sitting on the bed, watching TV.

Sam & Colby: Girls, there is someone we would like you to meet.

Amanda: Hello I'm Amanda.

Yn, Kat & Stas: Hello.

Amanda: *senses something* Is someone here adopted?

Yn looks at Sam and Colby.

Yn: That's me. I was adopted by Sam's parents when I was 15.