Chapter 38: The Time We Caught by Sam PT. 2

Colby quickly covers me up, so no one sees my naked body. This man has some quick actions in protecting me. But I know Sam is pissed off right now.

Colby: What bro?

I'm trying not to cry at this moment.

Yn: Sam, I'm sorry.

Sam: You're sorry?!

At this point Kat and Stas are looking at each other in shocked at the way Sam is yelling at me.

Kat & Stas: Should have called her when we showed up at the hotel.

Yn: Yes, Sam we are sorry.

Sam: EVERYONE OUT EXCEPT FOR COLBY!

Colby: Turn around guys. She needs to get clothes on.

Sam: Two minutes. We'll be in the hallway.

They walk out to the hallway, leaving us in the bedroom. I get out of the bed and grab some clothes, while crying.

Yn: We are screwed.

Colby: I know love. Come here.

Colby pulls me close and I hug him tight, not wanting to let him go.

Yn: I love you Colby Brock.

Colby: I love you to Yn Golbach.

I kiss him and he kisses me back. We kiss for about 30 seconds, before pulling away. I look at him and smile at him.

Yn: I'll send Sam in.

Colby: Okay love.

He wipes my tears away and kisses my forehead.

Colby: Don't cry baby girl.

And just like that I walk out the door and open it. I don't look at Sam. Just tell him to go inside.

Yn: Go ahead in Sam.

Sam doesn't say anything to me and that hurts inside my heart. Knowing that I hurt him so bad.

As Sam walks inside the room. He starts yelling at Colby and I cry as the girls pulls me into a hug. Knowing that this shouldn't have happen to me.