Chapter 33: The Time We Almost Got Caught PT. 1

Colby: What's wrong babe?

Yn: They were all around me. I can't control it.

Amanda: Yn?

Yn: Yes?

Amanda: You can see them too?

Yn: How do I control them?

Amanda: I can help you.

Yn: Thank you Amanda.

Amanda: No problem.

We spend a few hours, with Amanda. She is helping me control what I can see and what I don't want to see. After a few hours, we head back to the hotel to relax for rest of the night. It's the next day. About 12 in the afternoon, day after the whole investigation.

I'm cuddling in bed with Colby. While Sam and Kat went to get our lunch. Stas went with them. Amanda went home this morning. We found out there was an pull out bed in the couch in our hotel room. So, we cancel the one room and just kept the one hotel room.

Colby has his arms around me. He looks down at me and smiles.

Colby: How are you feeling baby? Especially after yesterday?

Yn: I'm feeling better. Thanks for asking baby.

Colby kisses my forehead and I smile at him. Knowing this man is the only one for me. And I can't let that go now.

Kat's POV:

Myself, Sam, and Stas went to get food for everyone. While we are waiting for food. We are talking about what happen yesterday during the investigation.

Sam: I can't believe what we caught yesterday.

Kat & Stas: I know. I'm still shaking from what we captured.

Sam: I know.

Kat: I feel bad for Yn and from what she experienced more than us.

Sam: I know. I never knew that.

Stas: She told me that she never knew what she could see them.

Kat: Right.

Sam: Let's get the food and head back to the hotel.

Back to my POV:

Myself and Colby are still in the bed, cuddling and watching a movie. We start to make out for awhile. Colby pulls me on top his lap and looks at me.

 Colby pulls me on top his lap and looks at me

Colby: You sure?