Chapter 20

Zoey whimpered watching them as she swiveled her hips against Kota. "Don't do it Zoey," Victor ordered as he spanked her again, loving how she moaned.

"Please Prince," She begged as Kota teased her clit. "I'm so close."

"Not yet," Victor ordered as he eased into her ass. "Damn Princess, so tight for us."

"Please," She begged riding Kota's cock as Victor eased in and out of her ass. "Please."

"Cum," Victor ordered as he slammed her into Kota, pressing her breasts into his chest and erupted into her ass while Kota kissed her and shot into her pussy, making her moan as she came yet again.

"Such a good girl," Owen smirked as Victor and Kota pulled out of her, kissed her, and moved seeing Owen and Sean walk over to her. "Get on the bed Sean, let her fuck you," Sean got on the bed and laid down, "Take your doctor's cock Darling, let him know how good it feels to be inside you." She smiled and started sucking him off then squealed when Owen spanked her. "I said take his cock."

"I am," she pouted, "I'm taking it in my mouth."

"Oh, I see," his eyes lit up. "Someone needs clearer instructions," He suddenly grabbed her throat from behind her and pulled her up against him, her back against his chest and barely squeezed her neck. "Color," He demanded.

"Green Master," she breathed although her body was trembling.

"Say it if you need to Zoey," Owen commanded. "It's alright if we need to stop."

"I trust you," She gasped when she felt his hand hadn't tightened and the one on her stomach hadn't moved one bit. Everything stopped when he questioned her ability to continue playing. "It's replacing the bad, I'm good, I trust you."

"Good girl," He breathed into her ear. "Now take his throbbing dick into your tight pussy and ride him. Let your doctor fuck you."

"Yes Master," She gasped as she straddled Sean and slide down his cock loving how he moaned and automatically grabbed her hips. "Oh Doctor," She moaned as she started grinding against him moving her hips to gain the friction she wanted and needed.

"Now take me," Owen said sliding his cock into her ass. "Bounce that ass on our cocks, just like that, take our cocks like the good girl you are."

"Master," She pouted as he slammed into her over and over. "Please," she begged as Sean rubbed her clit. "Please, I'm close, I'm so close, please."

"Cum," They ordered at the same time as they pinned her down and shot their load into her loving how she moaned as she came in between them.

"You were right, better than we imagined," Sean gasped as he held her against him and started running his fingers through her hair as she hummed in happiness.

"So much better," Owen nodded gasping and running his fingers up and down her spine gently. He kissed the back of her neck as he pulled out relishing in her gasps as Sean also eased out of her.

She collapsed onto the bed smiling, "All floaty," she mumbled as someone covered her with a very soft blanket. "I don't know what all of you did, but I like."

They chuckled, "Someone's entered subspace," Sean smiled as he kissed her forehead.

"Me like," She mumbled as she scooted closer to him.

"We like it also," North smiled as he placed some water on the nightstand. "Nap Baby Girl, we can play more when you wake."

"Hold me," She pouted as her body started to shake.

"We're right here," North said laying behind her while Raven took Sean's place.

"Da, we here Kitten," Raven said as he put her hands on his chest. "Sleep Kitten."

"Wake up Baby Girl," North's voice in her ear slowly woke her, as did someone's lips putting kisses along her stomach as they slowly entered their fingers into her soaking pussy. "Time to wake up and play."

"North," She gasped as someone's thumb went across her clit. She moaned as the fingers were removed and she felt herself being moved. She opened her eyes when she realized she felt her hands being wrapped and tied. She watched as Silas moved her tied hands to the headboard and she was kneeling right above Corey's face.

"Sit on him Baby Girl," North smirked. "Look at what you are doing to Raven."

She moved her head to see Raven tied to a chair beside the bed, grinning. She gasped when she saw how hard his cock was. "Eat her Corey, tell Raven how delicious she is," Silas commanded

Corey grabbed her and pulled her down then began to feast on her, making her moan and grab the headboard as she rode his face. "Look Raven," North said chuckling. "Hear how good he's making her feel? You wish that was you, don't you? Tell him Corey."

"She's so delicious," Corey groaned as he slid his fingers into her then started licking her clit, making her whimper. She wanted to run her fingers into his hair but she couldn't. It frustrated her but she loved it as well. "Damn she's clenching on my fingers. She's so tight, Raven."

"Want Kitten," Raven growled clutching the arm rests of the chair.

"So close," she whimpered as she moved against Corey's mouth and fingers.

"Eh, eh, eh," North scolded pulling her away from Corey, making her whine in protest. "You don't think I have forgotten about your stunt with your car, do you?"

"North," She begged, "Please."

"No," he shook his head, "you don't get to come until I say." He pressed against her, "But I promise it will feel so good when I if I let you."

"Please," She whimpered as she focused on his hands across her skin.

"Please what?" North asked as Silas licked her breasts, "Please let you come?"

"Yes," She gasped as she protested as Silas kissed Corey and started stroking him.

"Want," Raven growled.

"You should have known you would get punished encouraging that kind of driving," North chuckled as he watched Raven pant with need hearing Corey's moans and Zoey's whimpers as he fingered her in front of him while she looked at him with need in her eyes. "You want them, Raven?"