Chapter 6 | Guests

10 March 2022

3 p.m.

Shokuyo High - Class 2C

Takeru POV

As the bell rings, the students left their classrooms, each for different reasons. Some went to their respective clubs, others went to have a date or excursion with their cliques, and lastly the 'go home' club. One such person is Takeru Nabe.

"Phew, it's finally over! Japanese literature is such a pain!"

The male student disliked that subject despite being a Literature Arts student.

"Speaking of Literature! I wonder how Floyd-san is doing these days..."

"Who's Floyd?" A woman asks.

"Gwah!!!"

Standing behind him menacingly is a tall, young woman with short black hair and green eyes wearing the same school uniform.

"Senpai! You scared me just now!"

"You didn't answer my question, Takeru." Senpai says, in a deeper tone.

"W-Well, you see-"

I explain to her about how I met this foreigner dude who speaks old-ish Japanese and seems to be lost, talk about various topics to him, give him lodging, etc.

"How kind of you, Takeru. Helping a suspicious stranger without questioning it." She says.

"Floyd-san didn't seem to be a bad guy though! I was going to visit him today. I wanted to know how he's been doing these past few days."

*Thud!*

Oh?! Senpai suddenly moves closeerrrr...

"I'm going with you. You can't refuse." Senpai responds nonchalantly.

"*Sigh*... Yeah-yeah. I'll lead the way."

Timeskip 4 p.m.

Katsura Apartments - Room 101

Freud POV

"Are you sure this is safe to eat? It looks like oil."

"Of course it's anzen da! It's literally called 'food coloring'!" Assassin says.

"Alright-alright. If you are so sure..."

The pale undead then turn on the stove and place the metal steamer.

Bamboo streamers are harder to come by than metal. Twas the opposite back then, when metalware was expensive. How odd...

.

.

.

"Perfect! They are fully cooked. Now for the last step..."

*Ping Pong*

"Floyd-san, are you there?! It's me, Takeru Nabe! I have come to visit!" Takeru says from outside.

"Takeru-dono?! Alright, one moment please."

The pale undead went to the door and opened it.

"Welcome, Takeru-dono. You come at the right time! I just finished my-"

The pale undead staggers as the person in front of him turns out to be a tall, well built man in a uniform?

A man? No, I am mistaken. The large baby feeders indicate a woman.

From behind her, Takeru greets Freud.

"Yo, Floyd-san! Sorry I can't visit you much earlier. You know, school stuff and everything? Hahaha!" Takeru says.