Chapter 1: Moving Day

Bucky and Y/N looked at their new home in the neighborhood Sam told them about. She took his metal hand in hers while her other hand gently rubbed her belly.

(A/N Your outfit.)

(A/N His outfit

(A/N His outfit.)

"We're finally here," Y/N smiled

"Yeah. Time to start our lives together normally," Bucky said.

"Normal, huh? What's normal about us?" she smirked, facing him.

"You know what I mean," he chuckled, turning to her.

"Well, if you wanna start being normal, you can help by getting some boxes," Sam chimed in, carrying a couple of boxes behind them.

The couple laughed a bit.

"We're coming, Sam," Y/N told him.

They and other moving people started getting more boxes and furniture, bringing them into the house, setting them where they needed to go. A couple hours later, the furniture was in, making unloading the boxes easier.

Y/N let out a breath, putting her hands on her hips and leaning back.

"Don't push yourself too much, babe," Bucky called.

"I'm okay. Being three months pregnant doesn't mean I need to rest 24/7 yet," Y/N said.

"Still, you need to be more careful about what you do. Six more months and you and Buck won't be the only ones here," Sam pointed out.

"I know. But he or she is tough like him, so he or she won't be helpless either," Y/N replied.

(A/N Just a reminder that you and Bucky don't know you're having twins yet.)

"I'm well aware of that," Bucky remarked, came to her, and stated, "Because he or she is tough like his or her mother too."

"Thanks, White Wolf," Y/N smirked.

"Anytime, F/C Raven," Bucky did the same.

"Can you two wait to flirt when you're alone?" Sam requested.

"We can, but we choose not to. Sometimes," Y/N answered.

(A/N iCarly reference if you don't know.)

Sam rolled his eyes while shaking his head as he left them. When he did, the couple kissed for a moment.

"I had to get that in," Bucky whispered.

"I would've done the same thing," Y/N did the same.

A couple more hours went by and everything was unloaded and in the house. Everyone else dispersed and soon enough, Y/N and Bucky had the house all to themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yay! You both have moved in and are ready to be parents! I'm so excited!