Chapter 29: Moving Back In Day

Three days went by quickly and Y/N was well enough for her and Bucky to take the twins home.

(A/N Your outfit.)

(A/N His outfit

(A/N His outfit.)

The ship to take them home soon arrived and everyone was there to see them off

"Good luck in your lives of parenthood," T'Challa told them.

"Thank you," Y/N said.

"And not just for this," Bucky added as he and T'Challa shook hands.

"Anything for family," T'Challa responded.

Shuri then gently hugged Y/N and replied, "We can't wait to see you four again."

"Same with you guys," Y/N added as they parted.

Shuri then hugged Bucky and Sam before they waved to everyone else then got on the ship. They waved again when they took off until they were no longer in sight.

It didn't take long for them to get back and when they did, they noticed the house was fixed up like the attack never happened. The ship landed right outside and they got off.

"Remember if you need anything, Sarah and I are a phone call away," Sam let them know.

"We appreciate it," Bucky responded.

"We really do," Y/N added.

They then got in a group hug before Sam had to leave. The ship then took off and the couple went in the house. The twins were still asleep so they put them in the baby room for a bit in their cribs then went to their room and plopped on the bed.

"Feels good to be home," Bucky commented.

"You're telling me. I love Wakanda, but they still don't have some things that we do," Y/N replied.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Starbucks, pizza, ice cream. Need I go on?" she pointed out.

Bucky chuckled then said, "Was it only the food you missed?"

"No, but that was part of it," Y/N answered.

He rolled his eyes with a smile before caressing her cheek and telling her, "I love you."

"I love you too," she returned.

They kissed, it just about to turn into a make-out session when the twins started crying.

Y/N groaned a bit before saying as she got up, "I got 'em."

"I'll take tonight," Bucky decided.

"You're the best," she said with a smile before leaving.

She went in their room and took her bra off before getting them and sitting in the rocking chair to feed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Good to be home, am I right?