Chapter 20: Bucky is Told

Bucky and Sam had just finished up their mission and were heading back to the ship.

"So tell me, man," Sam started.

"What do you want me to tell you?" Bucky asked.

"Now that Y/N is closer to having the twins, does it actually feel real yet?" Sam wondered.

"I don't know if it'll feel completely real until they're here. But I know it didn't when she first told me," Bucky answered.

"I think Zemo and I could tell after we found out and when she disappeared for a bit," Sam pointed out.

"Okay. But that feeling of being a dad probably won't hit me until I hold them for the first time. And being there as they grow up, it's crazy just thinking about it," Bucky responded.

"Well, I'm happy for you both. Remember that," Sam told him.

"We appreciate that," Bucky smiled.

His phone then buzzed, making him get it out. When he looked at it, he started to panic.

"What's up?" Sam wondered.

"Y/N pressed her button again. But Wakanda isn't being attacked right now," Bucky told him.

Then their coms went off, making them answer.

"Mr. Barnes!" T'Challa panted as he was running.

"T'Challa? What's going on?" Bucky asked.

"It's your wife! She's going into labor! You and Mr. Wilson need to get back here now!" T'Challa said.

Bucky's and Sam's eyes widened before they looked at each other and ran off for the ship.

"Torres! We need to get back to Wakanda! Y/N's having the twins!" Sam called.

"On my way," Torres said.

Like last time, Sam got Bucky and they flew for the ship that was mid flight. They soon boarded and hoped Y/N and the twins would be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This is getting insane! AHH!