Chapter 21: Gotta Hurry

Shuri and the servants rushed Y/N to the medical wing as fast as they could as Y/N tried to breathe steadily. She may not be ready to give birth, but her water breaking didn't exactly feel great and neither will the contractions.

"We're almost there, Y/N," Shuri assured.

"How far...is Bucky?" Y/N asked.

"He and the others are on their way. T'Challa already informed them of your condition," Shuri answered.

"I hope he...gets here in time," Y/N replied.

"I'm sure he will," Shuri said.

They finally got to the medical wing, positioned the bed, and started preparing. They had her set up within a few minutes. They then helped her take her dress off and put on something more comfortable before laying her back down.

"Normally, my husband...is the only one...allowed to do that," Y/N smirked a bit.

Shuri chuckled a bit before saying, "Good thing you still have your sense of humor."

"Don't plan on losing it," Y/N responded.

"Anything you need right now?" Shuri offered.

"Water and Bucky so these babies can come," Y/N answered.

"They'll be here shortly, but the water will be right there," Shuri said.

She sent someone to get it while looking after Y/N.

"White Wolf, you better hurry," Shuri whispered to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry it was short, but holy moly! Bucky, get there ASAP!